Thinking of next Year

ST413

Both the Tigers and Hawks are losing their team leaders,  I know Silsbee has Stallworth and Hill  returning and H-J has Turner.  Both teams have others returning but these are the players that had the higher scoring averages for their teams out of the returnees I believe.  Who are the Hawks or Tigers going to have that can step up and take over a game consistently when needed both scoring wise and leadership wise.  I am sure for the Hawks Turner can provide the leadership but I have not seen him enough to know if he can provide high scoring nights consistently.  I am not sure who will be the Tigers leader either. 

Guest tigersvoice

Both the Tigers and Hawks are losing their team leaders,  I know Silsbee has Stallworth and Hill  returning and H-J has Turner.  Both teams have others returning but these are the players that had the higher scoring averages for their teams out of the returnees I believe.  Who are the Hawks or Tigers going to have that can step up and take over a game consistently when needed both scoring wise and leadership wise.  I am sure for the Hawks Turner can provide the leadership but I have not seen him enough to know if he can provide high scoring nights consistently.  I am not sure who will be the Tigers leader either. 

I hope it is Stallworth or Hill.  I saw Hill lose his "Cool" a couple of times this season - but, then again, who among us hasn't?  In my heart, I see him as the leader next year.

Yes, I saw him lose it a few times this year as well,  I hope he can be a leader. As far as scoring,  I know he will get his but not sure if he can be the one to take over in that aspect consistently.  To do that i think he needs to develop some outside game as well as his drives to the bucket.  He needs confidence in both not just one.

Guest tigersvoice

I hope it is Stallworth or Hill.  I saw Hill lose his "Cool" a couple of times this season - but, then again, who among us hasn't?  In my heart, I see him as the leader next year.

Forgot one thing - everybody take the weekend off!  And Monday start preparing - only 230 (or so) days till 2009-10 season practice starts.

Yes, I saw him lose it a few times this year as well,  I hope he can be a leader. As far as scoring,  I know he will get his but not sure if he can be the one to take over in that aspect consistently.  To do that i think he needs to develop some outside game as well as his drives to the bucket.  He needs confidence in both not just one.

it will be either hill or stallworth for silsbee but not to take nothing away from hill i think stallworth will be the leader but when it comes down to gettin the ball and scoring it will be hill and for hj everyone and there moma know that it will be turner

it will be either hill or stallworth for silsbee but not to take nothing away from hill i think stallworth will be the leader but when it comes down to gettin the ball and scoring it will be hill and for hj everyone and there moma know that it will be turner

maybe/maybe not we will see he will be a leader for sure and great as always on defense

Both teams should be good but who will step up to take over the games when needed like bernard or robinson have done. I know Turner can with his defense but can he score consistently in the half court offense.  For the tigers can hill do the same,  both will get there steals and scores.  Will Stallworth be able to take over games offensively.  i know he can on the boards but have a feeling he may be moved out from under the basket with two 6'6 players.

Both teams should be good but who will step up to take over the games when needed like bernard or robinson have done. I know Turner can with his defense but can he score consistently in the half court offense.  For the tigers can hill do the same,  both will get there steals and scores.  Will Stallworth be able to take over games offensively.  i know he can on the boards but have a feeling he may be moved out from under the basket with two 6'6 players.

hill and stall worth for silsbee have the offensive mind set to take over the game at anytime and for hj it will be turner as we all know

Haven't forgotten him but maybe I did overlook him.  And he may be the most consistent.

i would have to disagree st knowing these guys personally there top 2 scorers WILL be hill and stallworth and i can promise you if they dont score consistentlly silsbee will not be as good as everyone think they will be

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83