Buna vs. Evadale??

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, why is this post important? Half of the posts on here (like this one) don't even pertain to the topic, they are all just rude comments. Trying to pick a winner between two different school divisions is darn near impossible, especially since they have never played each other. Both teams are very good and have bright, successful futures for their schools. All this petty arguing is pointless, unless the COACHES decide to book a game like this in the next few seasons.

Whose josh clark?  Whose josh clark? Whose josh clark?

You don't belong in this thread because that question showed you have never seen buna play. And josh clark is that little pitcher for buna that would strike out all those evadale players? DUH

sounds like this guy is your idol or your in love with him or somethin haha

• 2 weeks later...

No one from Evadale could touch Josh Clark  ;D ;D ;D

ooo yea easily to no problem

wait till they play evadale will be knockin homers left and right

and has anyone heard anything about this game goin on cause all i hear is talk

lets get it goin

put up or shut up

This game isnt going to happen at all these teams are far in district and both are focusing on playoffs so why would both coaches go out of region and district just to play a game that doesnt matter to either team i mean seriously the person that mdae this topic is stupid they must play alot of that fantasy league makin up thier own games and teams;)

lets get it goin

put up or shut up

This game isnt going to happen at all these teams are far in district and both are focusing on playoffs so why would both coaches go out of region and district just to play a game that doesnt matter to either team i mean seriously the person that mdae this topic is stupid they must play alot of that fantasy league makin up thier own games and teams;)

I agree with you on everything.  But one question...................  How many times did you post or respond on this thread?  The thread is stupid but it did reel in 12 pages worth of even more stupid posters.  ;D

lets get it goin

put up or shut up

I agree with you on everything.  But one question...................  How many times did you post or respond on this thread?  The thread is stupid but it did reel in 12 pages worth of even more stupid posters.  ;D

Well....Uhhhh... :-[ :-[ :-[... :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83