What matchups would you love too see?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PN-G and WO-S both teams have had some super games over the years

I agree.  This would be a really good game.  Would have to play at The Reservation because of all the fans that would be there  ;D!

I agree a better facility all around but does it seat more now? We should get this back on schedule and do a home and home every other year.

I agree.  This would be a really good game.  Would have to play at The Reservation because of all the fans that would be there  ;D!

i dont really think it would be a good game maybe when yall get back to the way png football used to be it would be a good game

i dont really think it would be a good game maybe when yall get back to the way png football used to be it would be a good game

I second that

I second that

We were 3-6 last year. It would have been ugly to have played WOS. But what is meant by "used to be",year before last we won district. We will be much improved this year.

But back to the original topic I like the WOS - WB match up.

I was just about to post that until I saw you did. Why do people easily forget PN-G won district that year?

I second that

We were 3-6 last year. It would have been ugly to have played WOS. But what is meant by "used to be",year before last we won district. We will be much improved this year.

But back to the original topic I like the WOS - WB match up.

Guest Penny

Me and my money... I want to see if the polish and shine that has ascended on PNG is enough to overcome the friggin utter domination Neumann has had over PNG.  What's gone on over the past decade has more to do with the mentality of the kids than anything else... Nederland EXPECTS to beat you.  We can talk about what will happen at length, but I know where my money is.  Neumann has ALWAYS been able to take whatever the situation is and turn it into his advantage for motivation.  Don't think for a second that PNG is outworking Nederland this offseason because they have a young energetic coach... ain't happenin with this guy at the helm in Nederland.  At some point, the hype will meet reality and helmets will collide... that's what I'm lookin forward to.  Will definitely be more electric at MCM this year... if that's possible.  Gonna be lots of fun.

Me and my money... I want to see if the polish and shine that has ascended on PNG is enough to overcome the friggin utter domination Neumann has had over PNG.  What's gone on over the past decade has more to do with the mentality of the kids than anything else... Nederland EXPECTS to beat you.  We can talk about what will happen at length, but I know where my money is.  Neumann has ALWAYS been able to take whatever the situation is and turn it into his advantage for motivation.  Don't think for a second that PNG is outworking Nederland this offseason because they have a young energetic coach... ain't happenin with this guy at the helm in Nederland.  At some point, the hype will meet reality and helmets will collide... that's what I'm lookin forward to.  Will definitely be more electric at MCM this year... if that's possible.  Gonna be lots of fun.

I wouldn't underestimate Coach Faircloth by any means, but its a good thing that you are thinking that way, Penny!  And I agree, MCM will be one of the BEST this year and playing at the new Reservation is going to be GREAT!  Best of luck to the Dawgs this year!

Most of the time not always Penny. Year before last not. Just about 65 to 75 percent, which is not even close to acceptable that is why Burnett and his free not having to scout week are over.The only time Burnett outcoached Neumann(and it did happen two years in a row) was when we had Dustin Long. Neumann was so determined to stop Long that Bo Wortham ate them up bad. But other than those two years Neumann has owned Burnett no doubt. He may win( and I don't think he will) but he will have to do his homework like he never has had to before.Like I said the days of using last years scouting report are way over.

Guest Penny

My comments had absolutely nothing to do with Burnett or Neumann's record against PNG.  I don't judge success of failure that narrowly.  My comments had everything to do with how I think he will respond to the situation... but in all reality, he probably hasn't even thought much about it.  Great coaches get consumed in what they do, not what somebody else is doing.

I agree with pngfan1, I dont think Neumann will be able to go back to "years" past to prepare for Faircloth and what he is doing with PNG this year.  It's going to be a GREAT MCM, and I can't wait!  Added to the fact that it will be played at The Reservation, I'm even more excited!  The new field, scoredboard, etc are totally awesome!  Again, best of luck to Nederland, except that one week when I hope the Indians will RULE!

Guest ECBucFan

I say play the 3 or 4 geographically closest teams, that are willing to play you. Possible lineup for EC:

H-F, H-J, Liberty, BH.

EC vs BC

I think that would be a good game now. Sounds good.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83