**Orangefield at Livingston Updates..Lions Win!!!**

I think the trip to Livingston is a killer. It has been in every sport.

Wow.  You gotta be kidding me.  Don't make excuses for them.  Livingston travels to the Beaumont area 7 times to every 1 time a Beaumont area school travels to Livingston.  You haven't heard Livingston making excuses this year when they lose one on the road.  Orangefield got beat.  That's the bottom line... And Orangefield coaches and players would say the same.  They are a good baseball team and they don't need anyone making excuses for them.

Observations don't have to be excuses. The same can easily be said for when Livingston travels our way.

Take a Xanax.

Your right. The same could easily be said.  But they don't say it.  Call it what you want.  Difference is, they don't make excuses. 

Observations don't have to be excuses. The same can easily be said for when Livingston travels our way.

Take a Xanax.

Your right. The same could easily be said.  But they don't say it.  Call it what you want.  Difference is, they don't make excuses. 

To bury the hatchet I'll say I hate excuses too. I in no way am taking anything away from Livingston. They won the game.

I am only saying the trip teams are having to make seems to sometimes make things hard, both ways. After saying that, you still should expect to win no matter what.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• I don't believe in changing the definition of a word because a group does not like it. That makes me laugh honestly.....especially the "code word" comments.....because I'm white as they come (although I have A LOT of cajun blood)....and no one, not one person has gave me the "code word" handbook of racist phrases and words. I had no idea that when a person uses the OK hand gesture (and I grew up on the little rascals) it was racist until a black person posted about it.......common sense would be that white people signally to other white people would both know what the gesture means, not the people excluded.....
    • Where did I say semi-white? I said not white as rice, meaning I have a more Mediterranean skin tone as my paternal Grandfather was an immigrant. Greek. Supposedly a little Cherokee in there too. What you want to call me now?
    • Let’s see….that sounds like a euphemism for N-Lover. I’ve been called that too. You ARE a racist!
    • Charlie Kirk? You gotta be kidding. So, FOX is real news until it isn’t? Check out 538’s aggregate polling. Last I checked, it was 40.8 Trump, 40.3 Biden, with the gap closing. The felon is falling.
  • Topics