3A Region III doubleheader broadcast! HJ/Hudson, Silsbee/Jasper TONIGHT!!!

I will be broadcasting both regional semifinal games tonight starting with the Hardin-Jefferson/Lufkin Hudson game at 6:15pm. This is a rematch from an early season game that Hudson came out on top 65-60. HJ has proved some naysayers wrong with big wins over Navasota and Cleveland these last two playoff games and they are looking to make their third straight regional final with a win over Hudson.

Broadcast time will be 6pm with tipoff at 6:15pm.

The second game will have two old rivals going at as Silsbee and Jasper will also tangle for the second time this year. Silsbee went up to Jasper in December and really put a whoopin on the Dawgs, 95-51. Jasper has since go on to get a co-district championship and has reeled off 3 playoff wins to get to the regional tourney for the first time in school history. This is old hat for Silsbee as they have now reached the regionals for the 4th time in the last 5 years. The Tigers will also be looking to reach their third straight regional final, and also would be 4 out 5 years in the finals.

Broadcast time will be approximately 15 minutes after the finish of the first game with tipoff around 8pm.

I also will be broadcasting the Regional final game on Saturday regardless of who wins tonight night. So if you can't make the trip to Huntsville, then you can catch all the action right here at SETXsports.com!!!!

Mike Sanchez, Tiger Sports and SETXsports.com broadcaster

Guest ST4life

Okay, I am headed out the door to Huntsville. See you guys at Sam. Good Luck to HJ and Silsbee!!!

No, good luck to HJ and Jasper!   :)   ;)

I will give some luck to Jasper cause they are going to need it to win agianst Silsbee......... :D

Okay, I am headed out the door to Huntsville. See you guys at Sam. Good Luck to HJ and Silsbee!!!

I will give some luck to Jasper cause they are going to need it to win agianst Silsbee......... :D

I'm gonna laugh when that comes back to bite you in the butt!!!

Guest ST4life

I'm gonna laugh when that comes back to bite you in the butt!!!

::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124