Coach Saveat

First, I would like to start by congratulating the Huntsville Hornets on beating a good Ozen Team. Ozen had a good season and have nothing to hang their heads about.

Second, Coach Saveat (Interim Head Coach) did an excellent job under all the scrutiny. Under his leadership Ozen advance to the 3rd round of the play-offs and went16-2 overall with a District Championship. He deservers to be the 20 4A (13-1) Coach of the year. It is extremely hard to follow a legend  in Coach Boutte but he (Coach Saveat) was and still is the right man for the Ozen job. 

Ozen will be back stronger and more discipline next year. So as fans, coaches and sports writers, who like to criticize, just get ready to jump back on the band wagon like you always do. Like I said earlier, Huntsville was the better and more discipline “TEAM.â€

"We are what we repeatedly do." (Aristotle)

Guest stevenash

First, I would like to start by congratulating the Huntsville Hornets on beating a good Ozen Team. Ozen had a good season and have nothing to hang their heads about.

Second, Coach Saveat (Interim Head Coach) did an excellent job under all the scrutiny. Under his leadership Ozen advance to the 3rd round of the play-offs and went16-2 overall with a District Championship. He deservers to be the 20 4A (13-1) Coach of the year. It is extremely hard to follow a legend  in Coach Boutte but he (Coach Saveat) was and still is the right man for the Ozen job. 

Ozen will be back stronger and more discipline next year. So as fans, coaches and sports writers, who like to criticize, just get ready to jump back on the band wagon like you always do. Like I said earlier, Huntsville was the better and more discipline “TEAM.â€

Is it true that if he takes the job full time next year, he will be forced to give up the assistant principal job?  IF so, is that a net loss or gain in income?

hell yeah.. i totally agree

coach saveat did a outstanding job of focusing the team after the departure of the living legend. he did a good job of getting all his coaches on board and focused on keeping the program what is has always been the best program in setx. he did a masterful job with this team because many ney Sayers said," that is the reason the legend left because he couldn't win with this group", which was totally wrong. he should get coach of the year in 20-4a. he proved that being a pupil of the legend is always a good hire because it always takes more than one person to run a dynasty ex. saveat, Travis Williamson of silsbee and many more to come from this current staff. i tip my hat to saveat and the hater of the ozen panther. next year we will run the tables again.

message to all coach in the setx you can not sacrifice discipline for win. that is a recipe for disaster.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder