Any word on the Livingston/Del Valle game? LIONS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and a buddy of mine were listening to the game last night here on the radio.  Neither one of us are from Livingston but we just like basketball and let me tell you just listening to the game on the radio it sounded like one heck of a game.  If I remember correctly Livingston was up like 13 with 2 minutes left in the game and Del Valle came storming back. 

The announcers, probably one sided because I think they were Livingston fans, were saying that Del Valle couldn't miss a shot and that Livingston was getting some bad calls and no calls against them. I don't know because I wasn't there.  Anyway, apparently with 9 seconds or so Del Valle threw it in to their big man and he scored to tie the game @ 70 and that Harris kid got the ball and turned up the court and was fouled with 4 seconds left.  Hit the front end of shooting 2 and missed the second one.  Livingston came down with the rebound but was called for traveling.  Del Valle had one last shot with a little over 2 seconds left and heaved it up and it missed. 

To add a little more, apparently Livingston never trailed a quarter.  If I remember correctly they carried an 8-12 point lead the entire night.  Just couldn't close it out bigger I guess.

Again, from the radio it sounded like one crazy game.  Congrats Livingston!!!

I was one of the announcers and yes I am a Livingston fan, didn't mean to sound one sided at the end but Del Valle did get hot and could not miss a shot even drained one 3 while falling down from the top of the key.

The refs did an OK job they were really catching it from both coaches.

The Lions were up by 13 at the two minute mark when their best ball handler Jarrel Wallace left the game with cramps probably contributed to the Del Valle comeback, but they did a great job down the stretch and almost pulled it out.

Congrats Lions good luck next week!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476