coop

He knocked that poor kid that he fought silly... That knock out was ridiculous... It took them a while to wake him back up... I want to see him turn pro and fight some tougher competition... but he looks to be the real deal... I am glad that he is working with TPC because his ground game needs to continue to improve for him to move up... because he sure has the hands to make some noise.  Congrats to all the fighters from TPC who won... Great job guys... I sure hope to see some Gracie Barra guys next time around...

The only bad thing about amateur MMA is usually your opponent stinks. There's too many trying to make it in the sport.

Some decent fights. One was stopped way too soon. I thought it was poorly organized and was drug out way too long and the pa announcer was terrible but I did see some good prospects.

Want to see some good amateur MMA? April 17 @ Verizon Wireless Theater in Houston. Probably already sold out.

Check out this site and go to the forums:

This is the hidden content, please

He knocked that poor kid that he fought silly... That knock out was ridiculous... It took them a while to wake him back up... I want to see him turn pro and fight some tougher competition... but he looks to be the real deal... I am glad that he is working with TPC because his ground game needs to continue to improve for him to move up... because he sure has the hands to make some noise.   Congrats to all the fighters from TPC who won... Great job guys... I sure hope to see some Gracie Barra guys next time around...

Well, Matt Bodden's fight last Saturday as well as recent fights in Louisiana are good examples of what can happen when an mma fighter trains boxing at a real boxing gym.

I was really impressed with his hands.  Didn't get a chance to see him on the ground though

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124