Game 2 (LAST TUE) *Silsbee vs. HJ Updates...HJ Wins!!!!!!!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great game it was tonight!!! back and forth it went. silsbee was up goin into half time by 10 really dont know what happened after that. it seemed like they went on a drought congradulations on a great game to both teams nd especially to shannon robinson.. p.s. what happened to #32 in the game? i think he wouldve been the difference maker in this one

CONGRATSS HAWKSSS.... Ā great game silsbee.. ya'll played your hearts out tonightt... it was a great game and silsbee dont hang your head on this loss and, WE dont need to get too cocky about this win cuz we havent won district yettt.. bragging rights will officially be earned in the district chamionship gamee... but its only fair we have them till then... Ā ;D ;D

Good job to both teamss...

CONGRATSS HAWKSSS.... Ā great game silsbee.. ya'll played your hearts out tonightt... it was a great game and silsbee dont hang your head on this loss and, WE dont need to get too cocky about this win cuz we havent won district yettt.. bragging rights will officially be earned in the district chamionship gamee... but its only fair we have them till then... Ā ;D ;D

They are co-district champs.......IF they play Friday it is for seeding only.

Also glad to see some class from you on your post!!!!! ;) ;)

Good win Hawks. you did outplay us tonight. Lazeek is right Prentice not being thereĀ  hurt and then another big blow that hurt inĀ  the second quarter was losing stallworth with a knee injury.Ā  he is supposed to have it checked out tomorrow.Ā  they don't think anything i torn but this could be another tough blow to the tigers.Ā  He very well could have been the difference maker in the second half.Ā  He is a great on the boards ad our best offensive threat in side

Guest tigersvoice

Come on Guy! Ā If there is a game three, it is not for the district championship. Ā The district has co-champions with identical records in District of 9 - 1. Ā The playoff game would be to determine seeding: Ā that is, which school is seeded #1 and which school is seeded #2 in the playoffs. Ā We've been through this many times is the last few years - pay attention.

I am saying this in a polite way............WHERE ARE YOU AT ST4LIFE???????? ;D ;D ;D

BTW great meeting you tonight Babyboi!!!!

It was great meeting you too Lazeek and Poppabearstar. Tonight was so much actmosphere. The gym was packed. Silsbee came out strong in the firstt half and were really hitting those three's all night. HJ struggle a little in the first half but came back on us. We lost Stallworth durnig halftime I believe and not having Lane present relaly hurt us because they usually be the ones crashing the board. When Jones and Thomas fouled out then we realized that was our weakness. Not having the big men in the paint were tough on us. HJ took advantage of that and won the game that way.

I think Trey, Rico, Jarvis, and Gus all played better this game, compared to their performances in our loss to Silsbee. Ā The main difference tonight: JACOBY TURNER!!!!!

That last sentence is dead on. Best defensive player in the district and then knows what to do with it after the steals. Great game Jacoby!

I am saying this in a polite way............WHERE ARE YOU AT ST4LIFE???????? ;D ;D ;D

It was great meeting you too Lazeek and Poppabearstar. Tonight was so much actmosphere. The gym was packed. Silsbee came out strong in the firstt half and were really hitting those three's all night. HJ struggle a little in the first half but came back on us. We lost Stallworth durnig halftime I believe and not having Lane present relaly hurt us because they usually be the ones crashing the board. When Jones and Thomas fouled out then we realized that was our weakness. Not having the big men in the paint were tough on us. HJ took advantage of that and won the game that way.

I agree with that assessment. ;)

It was good meeting you too. Hopefully we can play two more games against one another this year. You know it is the least inexpensive entertainment you can find...beats any movie you could see and only cost 4. bucks to see.

And now for the medical moment:Ā  Props to Gus for playing so well with that cold.Ā  I didn't see Dylan Klages suited up-- heard he was home with the flu.Ā  Looks like Trey's foot is better!Ā  I hope the Silsbee knees and ankles mend quickly, and that all players on both squads are able to give it their all throughout the playoffs.

And now for the medical moment:Ā  Props to Gus for playing so well with that cold.Ā  I didn't see Dylan Klages suited up-- heard he was home with the flu.Ā  Looks like Trey's foot is better!Ā  I hope the Silsbee knees and ankles mend quickly, and that all players on both squads are able to give it their all throughout the playoffs.

Amen!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Great game hj...yall came out and gave us everything yall have... Thats the best game i have ever played in in my life... It was a fight...Our big man got hurt second quarter...lets face it he is a huge difference maker and well we all know.... PLus all our post foulded out...this being said GREAT game and hope to play yall again 4 the seeding...

Guest ST4life

I am here Lazeek........ ::)

This is all I have to say:

Silsbee @ HJ with both teams at full strength= Silsbee win by 10

HJ @ Silsbee with 2 starters injured for Silsbee= HJ win by 3

good win for HJ but enough said............

I am here Lazeek........ ::)

This is all I have to say:

Silsbee @ HJ with both teams at full strength= Silsbee win by 10

HJ @ Silsbee with 2 starters injured for Silsbee= HJ win by 3

good win for HJ but enough said............

EXCUSE.Ā  If you want to use that, then I guess HJ lost the first game because they had 3 or 4 key players on the bench by the middle of the 2nd quarter with 3 fouls the first time they played.Ā 

Silsbee at HJ, with Trey playing with a painful foot problem and Jacoby riding the pine with fouls over half the game: Silsbee wins.

HJ at Silsbee, for Silsbee's Senior Night, even though our junior post plays (plays great, too) with fouls, and fouls out: HJ wins.

I really hope to see a seeding game. Ā The outcome is not as important to the path to Austin as some seem to think-- as last year proved. Ā I just love to scream for those High Flying Hawks!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami