Game 2 (LAST TUE) *Silsbee vs. HJ Updates...HJ Wins!!!!!!!!!

KFDM COOP

Guest tigersvoice

I am saying this in a polite way............WHERE ARE YOU AT ST4LIFE???????? ;D ;D ;D

BTW great meeting you tonight Babyboi!!!!

I am here Lazeek........ ::)

This is all I have to say:

Silsbee @ HJ with both teams at full strength= Silsbee win by 10

HJ @ Silsbee with 2 starters injured for Silsbee= HJ win by 3

good win for HJ but enough said............

EXCUSE.  If you want to use that, then I guess HJ lost the first game because they had 3 or 4 key players on the bench by the middle of the 2nd quarter with 3 fouls the first time they played. 

I don't mean this argumentally - it's really a compliment - but, Bullets, that PROBABLY IS WHY H-J lost that first game.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

I am saying this in a polite way............WHERE ARE YOU AT ST4LIFE???????? ;D ;D ;D

EXCUSE.  If you want to use that, then I guess HJ lost the first game because they had 3 or 4 key players on the bench by the middle of the 2nd quarter with 3 fouls the first time they played. 

I don't mean this argumentally - it's really a compliment - but, Bullets, that PROBABLY IS WHY H-J lost that first game.

The bottom line is:

HJ at full strength on a good night vs. Silsbee at full strength on a good night =

A very good game but a Silsbee win by 8 or 10................

Guest ST4life

Silsbee at HJ, with Trey playing with a painful foot problem and Jacoby riding the pine with fouls over half the game: Silsbee wins.

HJ at Silsbee, for Silsbee's Senior Night, even though our junior post plays (plays great, too) with fouls, and fouls out: HJ wins.

I really hope to see a seeding game.  The outcome is not as important to the path to Austin as some seem to think-- as last year proved.  I just love to scream for those High Flying Hawks!

yeah and also in the first game

Robinson had a broke finger

Thomas had stomach problams

Hill could not breath

and Stallworth had a bad hair day......... blah blah blah

all I was doing was stating the obvious by saying that we had 2 starters out of the game and 2 guys that had to sit the bench with 5 fouls.....

HJ only had to sit # 50 but that was with only 2 min left in the game.......

So let me break that down for you so you can understand

Silsbee had to sit 4 good players during the game

HJ only 1

that sounds like a even match to me........uuuuuhhhhh not

Silsbee at HJ, with Trey playing with a painful foot problem and Jacoby riding the pine with fouls over half the game: Silsbee wins.

HJ at Silsbee, for Silsbee's Senior Night, even though our junior post plays (plays great, too) with fouls, and fouls out: HJ wins.

I really hope to see a seeding game.  The outcome is not as important to the path to Austin as some seem to think-- as last year proved.  I just love to scream for those High Flying Hawks!

yeah and also in the first game

Robinson had a broke finger

Thomas had stomach problams

Hill could not breath

and Stallworth had a bad hair day......... blah blah blah

all I was doing was stating the obvious by saying that we had 2 starters out of the game and 2 guys that had to sit the bench with 5 fouls.....

HJ only had to sit # 50 but that was with only 2 min left in the game.......

So let me break that down for you so you can understand

Silsbee had to sit 4 good players during the game

HJ only 1

that sounds like a even match to me........uuuuuhhhhh not

Aren't you the same guy that earlier in the season said Silsbee was 11 deep and all 11 could take HJ. So now that reality has set in you are changing your tone. So which is it flip flopper? Silsbee has the best 11 or Silsbee doesn't? Make up your mind and quit making up excuses.

Guest tigersvoice

The bottom line is:

HJ at full strength on a good night vs. Silsbee at full strength on a good night =

A very good game but a Silsbee win by 8 or 10................

I just don't see how your brain lets you make those kinds of statements.  There are too many conditions to your statement. This year the teams have played twice - each has a win in the other's house.  How even can it be?

Actually both of Silsbee's big men fouled out with 5 and 4 minutes left respectively!!!!!  Not much different than Ricossa.

Silsbee lost........quit making excuses!!!!!!

The cause of silsbee's big men fouling out was turner and bennard consistantly getting to the basket and being able to attack them..you can not get beat up top that many times and not put your post players in foul trouble...great job HJ

Actually both of Silsbee's big men fouled out with 5 and 4 minutes left respectively!!!!!  Not much different than Ricossa.

Silsbee lost........quit making excuses!!!!!!

The cause of silsbee's big men fouling out was turner and bennard consistantly getting to the basket and being able to attack them..you can not get beat up top that many times and not put your post players in foul trouble...great job HJ

Agreed 100%!!!!!  HJ attacked the basket this game instead of jacking 3's like they did at HJ!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

Hill missed more than I expected.

Hill missed what?

Layups maybe........he took no 3s!!!!

Hill had the Hawks "Quilt" over him last night.  I've never seen better defense.  How high, within a foot or two, can Jacoby jump?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
    • UNC wins in 10.  Great game.  
  • Topics