WO-S ???

Guest L212

What's the deal with WO-S's boys soccer team?  I noticed they didn't play their first two district games this season.  Are they going to play any district games?  Do teams get credit for a win (forfeit) if they were supposed to play WO-S or is it just considered an open date?

What's the deal with WO-S's boys soccer team?  I noticed they didn't play their first two district games this season.  Are they going to play any district games?  Do teams get credit for a win (forfeit) if they were supposed to play WO-S or is it just considered an open date?

if they come back and play some of their district games, those teams should be credited with a win by forfeit.  if they don't, it shouldn't matter either way.

A few weeks ago I talked to a player and he said the their coach only had 2 practices.  This was in February and practice starts in late November.  He said that they would call their own practices and scrimmage a mexican team.  Sounds like a weak effort from the coach.

Sounds like the AD Hooks should get more involved.

A few weeks ago I talked to a player and he said the their coach only had 2 practices.  This was in February and practice starts in late November.  He said that they would call their own practices and scrimmage a mexican team.  Sounds like a weak effort from the coach.

Sounds like the AD Hooks should get more involved.

Ironically aggieboy the soccer coach came from silsbee.  Now that is comical to me!!

For the AD to get involved would indicate that he might care about something other than football.  Can't have that.

For a school that doesn't care about anything but football WOS has done things NOBODY has done in the area!!  In 2005 our football team won Region III, in 2006 our boys basketball team won Region III, and in 2007 our boys track team won Region III.  I will admit since dropping down to 3A our baseball team has not produced much at all.  On the girls end of it our girls basketball team played in the Region III final game in 2005 & 2007, also winning two district titles in those years!  Our Softball team has been to the playoffs the last three years and went a few rounds last year.  Our girls track team has sent members to the regional meet for many straight years.  Don't get me wrong our football team is 45 - 5 over the last four years, but what other school has won three different regional titles in a three year span!!  Pardon me for asking but what has Silsbee and Evadale EVER done?????????????  Jealousy is eating you guys up!

For the AD to get involved would indicate that he might care about something other than football.  Can't have that.

For a school that doesn't care about anything but football WOS has done things NOBODY has done in the area!!  In 2005 our football team won Region III, in 2006 our boys basketball team won Region III, and in 2007 our boys track team won Region III.  I will admit since dropping down to 3A our baseball team has not produced much at all.  On the girls end of it our girls basketball team played in the Region III final game in 2005 & 2007, also winning two district titles in those years!  Our Softball team has been to the playoffs the last three years and went a few rounds last year.  Our girls track team has sent members to the regional meet for many straight years.  Don't get me wrong our football team is 45 - 5 over the last four years, but what other school has won three different regional titles in a three year span!!  Pardon me for asking but what has Silsbee and Evadale EVER done?????????????  Jealousy is eating you guys up!

being from HJ, with our STATE championship a couple of years back in basketball, i can assure you that i personally am not jealous in the least of your regional championships.

being from HJ, with our STATE championship a couple of years back in basketball, i can assure you that i personally am not jealous in the least of your regional championships.

[/quot

Bullets I don't think Mustangfan was directing the jealousy statement to you, and I don't see how being successful in one sport is comparable to being successful to three sports.  I do know that some people on here are always taking shots at our overall athletic program and have know idea what they are talking about.  Yes even though is good to win a state championship, an overall athletic program is measured by the success of the overall sports.  We have been pretty successful over the past several years and have gotten nothing but ridiculed by some people on here!  I do believe people like AggiesAreWe always take shots at the stangs and that gets old.  We can compare Silsbee and WOS over the last 5 years or 10 years or 20 years and I believe the Stangs can keep up and then some in there overall athletic program!!

I cant belive this i feel bad for them. Especially for the senior's that have been playing since their freshman year. I used to play for wos i know some players that was gonna play this year, and a player like blake guerra already with a second team and a first team under his belt does not get to play his senior year just because of a lame coach is pathetic. I was really looking for some fireworks this year from him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder