Thank You!

TFOREMAN

I would like to thank all the coaches that attended our Golden Triangle Clinic this past weekend.  There were 92 coaches that registered for the clinic, and 29 different schools were represented.  This clinic will continue to get better and better as more and more people get involved.  I recieved lots of good feedback from several of you at the clinic on what changes could be made for future clinics, and I appreciate it.  I would also like to thank the people that helped work the clinic and provide the socials.  Eddy Dyer and Mark Foreman helped me directly at the clinic, and the Bobby Woodard and the Silsbee staff did an unbelievable job with the crawfish boil.  Chad Butler with the letterman jackets provided the Thursday night social.  I would also like to thank everyone out there that made a donation for the crawfish and those who sponsered the clinic.  This thing could not have worked without ALL OF YOU!!  Thanks again and if there are any more suggestions or coments feel free to pm me on here or email me at [email protected].  Im already looking forward to seeing you and more in 2010!

Sincerely,

Toby Foreman

(409) 543-5372

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder