HJ vs. Orangefield Preditions

Guest hjlonghorn

Guest hjlonghorn

True true by both of yall but cant we overlook them considering we beat them by 30+ at their home court? Orangefields alot tougher to play away than to play BC at home? dont you think?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is irrelevant.  Too many times a team has been anxiously awaiting a big game and overlooked a team and lost going into the big game.  Win tonight and then start thinking about OF on Friday.

Kind of like on a golf course.....you have a short easy Par 3 right before a short easy Par 5 and you are thinking about a birdie on the Par 5 or possibly a eagle and you walk away from the short easy Par 3 with a double bogey.  I know that you understand that even though you may not understand it on the basketball court!!!!! ;D ;D

Guest hjlonghorn

That is irrelevant.  Too many times a team has been anxiously awaiting a big game and overlooked a team and lost going into the big game.  Win tonight and then start thinking about OF on Friday.

Kind of like on a golf course.....you have a short easy Par 3 right before a short easy Par 5 and you are thinking about a birdie on the Par 5 or possibly a eagle and you walk away from the short easy Par 3 with a double bogey.  I know that you understand that even though you may not understand it on the basketball court!!!!! ;D ;D

Yeah thats true i just left jv game and varsity is fixing to start we beat BC freshman by 38 and jv beat them by 35 haha  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest hjlonghorn

If HJ plays like they did tonight then OF will win on Friday night.

Thats for dang sure nothing was droppin and this is the worst theyve played in years

lol

Well I couldnt train that game because I came down with the flu but I still made an effort to drive over and see the game.

You may have seen me.

If you looked directly in front of you and saw a section of the stands where no one was sitting except one guy in the very center, that was me.

Come on, get the flu and no one wants to be within ten feet of you.

so, do you think that the boy's are incapable without you there???

Well of course bbwmf!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

No honestly I just have not been to see a girls game in almost 20 years and do not know if I can miss a boys game to go see a girls game.  I would like to see the Lady Hawks in action though.  This is why the district needs to change the rule and allow all under level games at one school and both varsity games at one school.  It would be so much better.  But I also understand the flip side of that as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83