HJ Predictions

ok you an everyone else know that yal lost way to much to ever think about beating hf this year..yal just need to go ahead and bow down to us like good little boys..cause its coming this year i dont care how good yal think yal really are  casue its not good enough...so go talk your bull to someone else cause we are gunna own yal whether you like it or not :)

ok you an everyone else know that yal lost way to much to ever think about beating hf this year..yal just need to go ahead and bow down to us like good little boys..cause its coming this year i dont care how good yal think yal really are  casue its not good enough...so go talk your bull to someone else cause we are gunna own yal whether you like it or not :)

isnt that what said for football too...and look what happened.

good luck 21-3A with 5 legit teams it's going to be an exciting year.

wait a second im pretty sure that nothing got said about football or whatever i could have told you four years ago that the hf football team was gunna suck....and in know freaking way your gunna compare hf baseball to there football team, trust me there on two COMPLETELY different ends of the grid...keep underestimating hf i promise its not the same team people have seen the last three years...they have a great coach...they have a great and very dedicated group of seniors that will stop at nothing to get what they deserve...they have worked really hard through costly injuries and this year is hfs year and they are gunna take this district one game at a time and prove to everyone one who they are

wait a second im pretty sure that nothing got said about football or whatever i could have told you four years ago that the hf football team was gunna suck....and in know freaking way your gunna compare hf baseball to there football team, trust me there on two COMPLETELY different ends of the grid...keep underestimating hf i promise its not the same team people have seen the last three years...they have a great coach...they have a great and very dedicated group of seniors that will stop at nothing to get what they deserve...they have worked really hard through costly injuries and this year is hfs year and they are gunna take this district one game at a time and prove to everyone one who they are

Past two years there bud...3 years ago had a record of 21-7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty