HJ at HF Updates..../HJ Wins!!!!!!!

Lazeek

I disagree!!!!!

The Hecklers usually do a good job but the comment was not necessary!!!!!

It caught the attention of the HF administrators though and the cop with him!!!!

The HF fans were great for a team that will not win a district game and were giving it back to the Hecklers for a little while!!!!

it actually wasnt a rude comment...we were complimenting them actually (the cheerleaders that is) not the team cuz they just down right were horrible...and also where is the hf school spirit honestly thats the worst i have ever seen it all i heard when i walked in was shoes squeakin..that quickly changed though..but really come onn guys gotta work on cheering for your team just a little

I thought that for a road game at HF the Hecklers did a decent job, however it was so quiet in that gm that you could hear a mouse fart!!!!! :D :D :D

However honestly Hecklers the Heckler that made the comment about the HF cheerleader should really consider things before he says them.  That was low class and what gives HJ and the Hecklers a bad name.

I apologize to HF and their fans for the rude comments made by a "low class Heckler"!!! >:( >:(

ok...seriously? ...this is the comment that was made...

(as the gym went silent...due to NO SPIRIT from the HORNS)

"HEY, MAYBE YALL SHOULD LET THE CHEERLEADERS PLAY...AT LEAST THE GAME WOULD LOOK A LITTLE BETTER"

clearly a statement that complements the HORNS CHEERLEADERS...sayin they looked good that night...they laughed...???  how was this a comment that is low class?????

Im not puttin you down zeek...cuz i know you stick up for us pretty often (and we appreciate it) ....but really what is wrong with that????    ??? ???

I thought that for a road game at HF the Hecklers did a decent job, however it was so quiet in that gm that you could hear a mouse fart!!!!! :D :D :D

However honestly Hecklers the Heckler that made the comment about the HF cheerleader should really consider things before he says them.  That was low class and what gives HJ and the Hecklers a bad name.

I apologize to HF and their fans for the rude comments made by a "low class Heckler"!!! >:( >:(

"HEY, MAYBE YALL SHOULD LET THE CHEERLEADERS PLAY...AT LEAST THE GAME WOULD LOOK A LITTLE BETTER"

clearly a statement that complements the HORNS CHEERLEADERS...sayin they looked good that night...they laughed...???  how was this a comment that is low class?????

Im not puttin you down zeek...cuz i know you stick up for us pretty often (and we appreciate it) ....but really what is wrong with that????    ??? ???

It obviously was bad enough that it caught the eye (or the ear) of the HF Admin and a cop.  You guys usually do a great job and you will need to show up in full strength Tuesday night at WOS and for sure Friday against Silsbee.  No harm done.

It obviously was bad enough that it caught the eye (or the ear) of the HF Admin and a cop.  You guys usually do a great job and you will need to show up in full strength Tuesday night at WOS and for sure Friday against Silsbee.  No harm done.

haha no problem and we will be  ;)...oh and you know that it was clearly a case of HF just getting mad because HJ was dominating thier world once again...they cant handle that we are better...just like the kid gettin the Tech...haha and you should know that nothin "LOW-CLASS" comes out of NOME, TX.....see ya tuesday

haha no problem and we will be  ;)...oh and you know that it was clearly a case of HF just getting mad because HJ was dominating thier world once again...they cant handle that we are better...just like the kid gettin the Tech...haha and you should know that nothin "LOW-CLASS" comes out of NOME, TX.....see ya tuesday

You what, I'm going take whatever is given from this rivalry. The middle schools play this week and I'm going to be on here bragging on Friday. In fact, I'll be out there carefully walking past the cow dung to the gym and find my seat to cheer HF to victory.  :P :P

You what, I'm going take whatever is given from this rivalry. The middle schools play this week and I'm going to be on here bragging on Friday. In fact, I'll be out there carefully walking past the cow dung to the gym and find my seat to cheer HF to victory.  :P :P

Blue do you even no where HF is. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

One's School's Spirit is about you and your school. It is cheering and supporting your team. It can be seen when fans dress in school shirts and colors, when they are present at games, when they cheer for their team, when they clap for team or player accomplishments and even when you see fans sporting face and body paint in school colors. School spirit tends to be higher and more readily noticed when your team is on a winning streak. If one team’s fans has high energy, it does not suggest that the opposing team's fans or players have an absence of spirit.

One's School's Spirit is not about the other school. It is not degrading, making fun of, or criticizing the opposing team at a game or on message boards.

Wherever they’re from, ALL athletes work hard and put many hours of sweat and pride into their game - no matter their ability. These athletes from all schools are young adults who deserve respect.

BTW – It was the referee who called out the “Heckler†and thought the remark was inappropriate, not anyone from H-F.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder