Who will get the Memorial job? Feb. 26 Hiring!!

outanup

Nope.  Not in the military.  Oh well, go ahead and snitch on me to the state elections board.  Maybe my vote kept Julia Samuels and others non-new schoolers off the board.  Maybe my vote help pass both bonds.  I've been in Beaumont since '91 and couldn't begin to tell you where I should vote.  But I do know 2 things:  KRH still can't coach, and you have yet to address his lack of coaching skills as far as in game situations......

You have lived in Beaumont since 1991 and don't know where you should vote (LMAO). News flash you are a Beaumont resident therefore you should vote there.  I'm not trying to be funny but if you didn't know that answer, what qualifies you to judge Harrison and who should be the next coach at PAM. As I stated before I was only voicing my opinion on Kenny Harrison a home town boy that is back in his community trying to make a difference, when you started making personal and derogatory comments against him. I pray that you do the right thing for yourself and stop breaking the laws and rules that has been set for all Americans. If you don't loose your right to vote, hopefully BISD will see you at the polls in may.

Who cares that he lives in one place and votes in another....at least he cares enough about his hometown to voice his opinion and gets out there to vote!!

I'm not directing my next comment at anyone in particular......but doesn't it get old that people complain about who's in office, yet they didn't even vote. 

You have lived in Beaumont since 1991 and don't know where you should vote (LMAO). News flash you are a Beaumont resident therefore you should vote there.  I'm not trying to be funny but if you didn't know that answer, what qualifies you to judge Harrison and who should be the next coach at PAM. As I stated before I was only voicing my opinion on Kenny Harrison a home town boy that is back in his community trying to make a difference, when you started making personal and derogatory comments against him. I pray that you do the right thing for yourself and stop breaking the laws and rules that has been set for all Americans. If you don't loose your right to vote, hopefully BISD will see you at the polls in may.

First off, you're worried about the wrong thing.  The thread is about the next coach of PAM and I guess you have a love jones for KRH because you will not address my concerns of him being the next PAM coach.  He was forced on Colbert and RTG.  Now you want to force him on the citizens of PAISD to continue the losing tradition.

As I stated before I was only voicing my opinion on Kenny Harrison a home town boy that is back in his community trying to make a difference, when you started making personal and derogatory comments against him

What derrogatory comments?  Trying to make a difference is good if he wants to be a mentor or Big Brother to kids.  HC is another story.  Will you please cite for me and the rest who don't think he can coach his way out of a cardboard box, some game, some play, some situation which he suggested, which PAM cam out the victor.  If all you gonna do is cheerlead for KRH, say that.  Otherwise, keep your cheerleading to yourself....

I guess Tech is trying to tell me I don't have a dog in this hunt but I beg to differ.  Whether I live on Gulfway or BFE Egypt, I got a say since I'm on that granite football in the front of Austin MS.  See Mr/Ms KRH Cheerleader, I'm a part of the sports history of PA.  Not a big part, but a part nonetheless.  I was @the first PAM game.  I was at the first PAM game which they had clock ran on them in the 2nd half(Northshore).  Most people(offline) come to me for all modern area football history.  You may not like my high standards for the next PAM coach.  Standards like----well not coaching football like powder puff.  Being hard nosed and defensive oriented.  Remembering that football is a collision sport.  Just having a proven record of winning on and off the field....

Well if you have so much knowledge, and your the spokesperson for Port Arthur people. I'm now supporting you as the next Head Coach at PAM (HA HA). That's if Jerry Jones or Notre Dame doesn't get you first. I'm done with this debate, it's just a little to personal for me.  Take care and good luck 85.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all SFA85 you have absolutely expressed all the things I have been wanting to say. Bravo L.P.

Anyone who was raised in Port Arthur and remembers our glory days only hopes that the PAISD does the right thing and will bring in a man qualified to teach these young men about football as well as life. I no longer live in PA but I still follow all of the teams when they come to Houston, but anyways I dont think Kenny is the answer, my opinion.....OH yeah the name is .....BEES '85 you suckersssssss

beaumont enterprise

Memorial to begin football coaching interviews Monday

By RYAN S. CLARK

February, 6, 2009

There are five to eight applicants who could become the next head football coach at Memorial by Feb. 26, Port Arthur ISD Executive Athletic Andre Boutte said Friday.

A first round of interviews will start Monday, Boutte said. A new coach will be introduced at a Feb. 26 board meeting, Boutte said.

Boutte declined to name finalists.

The hired coach will replace former Memorial coach Ronnie Thompson, who resigned Dec. 18 but retained an athletic director title.

Among the 32 applicants for the head coaching position are Memorial assistant coaches Kenny Harrison and Arnold Revuelta.

The job pays between $59,580 and $83,125 annually, according to a job description on the PAISD's Web site.

Memorial, which plays with West Brook in District 21-5A, finished 3-6 last season with victories over Baytown Lee, Channelview and Ozen.

Little Cypress-Mauriceville and Port Neches-Groves have filled coaching vacancies.

LC-M is expected to name West Orange-Stark offensive coordinator Randy Crouch as the new head coach/athletic director at a Monday board meeting.

Odessa Permian offensive coordinator Brandon Faircloth was named PN-G's new boys' athletic director/football coach at a Feb. 3 board meeting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics