Sabine pass1-0 @ West Hardin0-1..WH Wins!

sounds like felix is in the same boat as copeland...good player with no team to help him

Oh so i guess Felix is better than Copeland...

i don't see Wh beating Spurger,and i don't see them 0-1 but in do time we'll see who have the better team.

Yea I agree with GHOSTT

He had a great game, and me as a player when my teammate his having a hot hand you best believe im going to put the ball in that player had.

If you don't then its a waste.

Its what you call unselfish.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the shark pull this one out in a really hard place to win. Home court advatage at HW has a whole different meaning and T-Cope can shoot the lights out at home. If the refs are good and call a good game sharks by 5 if not WH by 12.

I hope spurger and SP go undefeated until the come to spurger should make for a good game.

Hope the shark pull this one out in a really hard place to win. Home court advatage at HW has a whole different meaning and T-Cope can shoot the lights out at home. If the refs are good and call a good game sharks by 5 if not WH by 12.

I hope spurger and SP go undefeated until the come to spurger should make for a good game.

I HOPE WE GO UNDEFEATED TOO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Until someone wins a game on the road nobody knows anything about this district.  The road teams are 1-5 so for.

So that puts evadale in first  ;D ;D

Now that's scary ::) ::) ::)

There's wisdom in what CATMAN spoke of early in the week.You always gotta look out for the next one  ;) ;)

76 FTs attempted

That the way it goes in WH That is a bunch off crap to call a game that way.If wh play all there game @ home they would state every year. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Until someone wins a game on the road nobody knows anything about this district.  The road teams are 1-5 so for.

So that puts evadale in first  ;D ;D

Now that's scary ::) ::) ::)

There's wisdom in what CATMAN spoke of early in the week.You always gotta look out for the next one  ;) ;)

76 FTs attempted

That the way it goes in WH That is a bunch off crap to call a game that way.If wh play all there game @ home they would state every year. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've seen everyone in this district except Sabine Pass and one thing is for sure.All these teams are pretty close talent wise.But I haven't seen a real good club yet.Maybe someone will step up before the playoff rounds start.

the  fouls were pretty much even both teams got in the bonus early but neither team could make their free throws game would have been worse but i think that SP hit about 6 three's in the last 3 min of the game

There is no way you can say the Foul calls was even.The ref gave copeland 2 points and he was the one who charged the guy and picked up the foul(in the 4th quarter to put wh up,2 plays after it happen).Last time i checked there was no thing as continuation in HighSchool and even if it was it should not of happen after sp hit the 3 to take the lead.(When in Wh Copeland can do whatever he wants)

I would more than love to say the refs gave them the game BUT im not.

Wh did play very well tonite.And I wont take anything away from there team

Great game West Hardin.See yall in SHARK WATER LATER

Guest orangeman

Congratulations Oilers! I'm glad to see you guys pick up the "W". Keep working hard and anything can happen. On another note.... CATMAN still crying about foul calls at WH. It's been two years now... it's getting very old. Be a good sport when you win and take your loss like a man if you lose.

Guest THE SCOUTER

76 FTs attempted

76 FTs attempted

I didnt go to this game but sounds like it was pretty boring if everyone was on the free throw line the entire game. Congrats WH on your win.

Guest THE SCOUTER

the  fouls were pretty much even both teams got in the bonus early but neither team could make their free throws game would have been worse but i think that SP hit about 6 three's in the last 3 min of the game

There is no way you can say the Foul calls was even.The ref gave copeland 2 points and he was the one who charged the guy and picked up the foul(in the 4th quarter to put wh up,2 plays after it happen).Last time i checked there was no thing as continuation in HighSchool and even if it was it should not of happen after sp hit the 3 to take the lead.(When in Wh Copeland can do whatever he wants)

If there was a charge like you said then you are right the basket should not have counted.

If there was a charge like you said then you are right the basket should not have counted.

there was a charge called but it was after the basket was made the kid shot a floater and after he had shot and came back down he kept moving foward and hit a guy that was in good possition but he hit him after the ball went through the bucket so they called a charge but counted the basket

THEN IT WOULD BE A LOOSE BALL FOUL AND SINCE SP WAS IN THE BONUS WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TWO FREE THROWS RIGHT???????

NOT SURE THOUGH NEED HELP

Congratulations Oilers! I'm glad to see you guys pick up the "W". Keep working hard and anything can happen. On another note.... CATMAN still crying about foul calls at WH. It's been two years now... it's getting very old. Be a good sport when you win and take your loss like a man if you lose.

I do take the loss like a man,but i dont like   it when you have too play---------8  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I do take the loss like a man,but i dont like   it when you have too play---------8  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you were there it was called pretty descent!  Both teams were in foul trouble early, so good and some bad!  The so called charge foul against Lambeth was talked about between the 3 refs and the right call was made.  Even if it wasn't overturned WH would have still won by 1 point.  Sabine Pass played a great game, all those 3 pointers at the end were extremely scary.  I'm looking forward to the rematch in Sabine Pass or wherever ya'll are playing.  Great Game all around, congrats West Hardin!

Guest THE SCOUTER

If you were there it was called pretty descent!  Both teams were in foul trouble early, so good and some bad!  The so called charge foul against Lambeth was talked about between the 3 refs and the right call was made.  Even if it wasn't overturned WH would have still won by 1 point.  Sabine Pass played a great game, all those 3 pointers at the end were extremely scary.  I'm looking forward to the rematch in Sabine Pass or wherever ya'll are playing.  Great Game all around, congrats West Hardin!

You are absolutely right i agree with everything you said. But GHOSTT said that both teams were in double bonus. In that case the basket counted and West Hardin was up by one like you said, but on the other hand the guy that drew the foul should have gotten two free throws due to a lose ball foul.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont