Silsbee 64 WOS 48

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

I don't know.  It sounds as if WOS gave Silsbee some trouble tonight.  HJ is at WOS in the first round of district.  It is always tough over there!!!

HJ will win by 10 at WOS.....

Guest ST4life

How will HJ match up with WOS??

HJ beats WOS by as many as the want ......it's a 2 team race as expected.....30 Jan!!!!

HJ will not beat WOS by more than 42 points I can promise you that........

No problem AAW!!!!!  I really felt that you would not do that.  However I was impressed with the 42 point lead after 3 for the Tigers!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I dont know if anybody in this district will beat WOS by 42 cause they played good man to man defense..........

But WOS need some good offensive players to compete in this district.....

HJ can ..Silsbee shot 15% from the floor (they were not wild or bad shots) so I would not overrate WOS defense..SIlsbee might have had 3 turnovers 1st half so their press though annoying was not really effective..WOS may not get the ball down the court against HJ

Guest ST4life

No problem AAW!!!!!  I really felt that you would not do that.  However I was impressed with the 42 point lead after 3 for the Tigers!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I dont know if anybody in this district will beat WOS by 42 cause they played good man to man defense..........

But WOS need some good offensive players to compete in this district.....

HJ can ..Silsbee shot 15% from the floor (they were not wild or bad shots) so I would not overrate WOS defense..SIlsbee might have had 3 turnovers 1st half so their press though annoying was not really effective..WOS may not get the ball down the court against HJ

Whatever dude we will see..........

Guest ST4life

HJ beats WOS by as many as the want ......it's a 2 team race as expected.....30 Jan!!!!

Who said that HJ would beat WOS by 42???

W123456 said that but its all good cause he dont know what he is talking about............

HJ will beat HJ but not by more than 42 points...........

It will be more like HJ 80 WOS 50

Guest nostradamus

I guess the ol' cliche would apply if this happens....I can just hear it now:  Reporter:  "Coach Sutherland, what happened to your team tonight?"

Coach S:  "Well, to be honest we really just beat ourselves."

I guess the ol' cliche would apply if this happens....I can just hear it now:  Reporter:  "Coach Sutherland, what happened to your team tonight?"

Coach S:  "Well, to be honest we really just beat ourselves."

:D :D :D :D

W123456 said that but its all good cause he dont know what he is talking about............

You predicted SIlsbee would win by 15 but now you don't like the way they played but you think that HJ will win by 10 because WOS was bad when they played Silsbee but will be good when they HJ..Have you even seen HJ play this year,,,Have seen SIlsbee play 20 times this year , Have seen HJ play 3 times, WOS play 2times..Not even sure you saw the game tonight,,I may not be one who doesn't know what he is talking about..

The sky is not falling chicken little!!Silsbee shot the ball poorly the first half and won easily by 16..Hj  will win by as much as they want against WOS...

Maybe the Mustangs shouldn't even waste their time showing up.  I know that I have been guilty of downplaying the effect that the other team has on my team's poor playing, but you gotta give Coach Quinn and these players a little credit.  BTW, congrats Silsbee on the win, looks like another year, another playoff run.

Maybe the Mustangs shouldn't even waste their time showing up.  I know that I have been guilty of downplaying the effect that the other team has on my team's poor playing, but you gotta give Coach Quinn and these players a little credit.  BTW, congrats Silsbee on the win, looks like another year, another playoff run.

WOS played a good game they are much better than they were last year they are more disciplined and play with great energy the whole game. They will make a run at the playoffs. Just lack some experience to compete with HJ and Silsbee.

I think the Coaching staff has done an outstanding job and the program is definitely headed in the right direction

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

wos played very well...they will be the third playoff team. They can go and played silsbee close at first. Great game wos and Silsbee keep doing our thing!!!

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Sounds like Byars had a big game tonight.  He must be trying to solidify that top 10 ranking that some people have given him!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

haha  ;) ;) ;)

Guest ST4life

You predicted SIlsbee would win by 15 but now you don't like the way they played but you think that HJ will win by 10 because WOS was bad when they played Silsbee but will be good when they HJ..Have you even seen HJ play this year,,,Have seen SIlsbee play 20 times this year , Have seen HJ play 3 times, WOS play 2times..Not even sure you saw the game tonight,,I may not be one who doesn't know what he is talking about..

The sky is not falling chicken little!!Silsbee shot the ball poorly the first half and won easily by 16..Hj  will win by as much as they want against WOS...

I said that Silsbee shot the ball poorly in the 1st half so why are you talking about that agian and yes I was at the game watching WOS and Silsbee and I will tell you this one more time so you can finally learn something............HJ WILL NOT BEAT WOS BY MORE THAN 42 POINTS OK!!!!!!! 

After 10 years I finally went to a full night of Silsbee B-Ball.  The freshman team played great team ball.  Good D and fine passing.  All the J.V. players have motors that just don't quit. They all play hard. It was good to see the Varsity team not loose their cool when they were down.  ---I flat out loved the three's!  There is no fear in any of those young men.--give me the ball...I'll make it.

I believe Ill go to a few more games. I'm a fan now.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124