Earl Thomas - Named All-American CONGRATS! Hook 'em!

wish he could've made 73 tackles  :(

People really have to stop blaming Earl for the TT lose.

No. 1 - Didn't Gideon drop a gimme INT?

No. 2 - If the kickoff return team doesn't allow TT to run the ball back so far maybe the defense could have held on a little more.

No. 3 - If Earl does make the tackle, or also include the other DB who was covering Crabtree, or push Crabtree out of bounds, I think TT would have been able to kick the game winning field goal from about 20 yards out.

No. 2 - If the kickoff return team doesn't allow TT to run the ball back so far maybe the defense could have held on a little more.

No. 3 - If Earl does make the tackle, or also include the other DB who was covering Crabtree, or push Crabtree out of bounds, I think TT would have been able to kick the game winning field goal from about 20 yards out.

Earl Thomas also dropped a gift wrapped interception that hit him in the chest a few minutes before Gideon.  It wasn't like the one Gideon dropped but it should have been easily caught.

Earl Thomas also dropped a gift wrapped interception that hit him in the chest a few minutes before Gideon.  It wasn't like the one Gideon dropped but it should have been easily caught.

If you look back at that game, Texas had the ball on the 7 yard line.... 2nd down with a minute and change left.....The snapped the ball with alot of time on the play clock.... they left too much time on the clock....  1st and goal with a timeout left....they had plenty of time to run 4 plays.... I thought they should have milked the clock more...

Congrats to Earl!!!  That son of a gun probably could have played baseball there too..... tremendous kid and athlete!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83