MLB Network to Launch Jan 1, 2009

This is the hidden content, please

At the bottom of the page.

Distribution:

* MLB Network will launch in approximately 50 million homes as the largest network debut in cable history, exceeding any other cable television launch by approximately 20 million

* MLB Network will be broadly distributed across 43 cable and satellite systems on expanded digital basic cable or the equivalent

* MLB Network will be available on major systems including Comcast, Cox, Direct TV, Time Warner, Charter, Cablevision and Verizon FiOS

This is the hidden content, please

At the bottom of the page.

Distribution:

* MLB Network will launch in approximately 50 million homes as the largest network debut in cable history, exceeding any other cable television launch by approximately 20 million

* MLB Network will be broadly distributed across 43 cable and satellite systems on expanded digital basic cable or the equivalent

* MLB Network will be available on major systems including Comcast, Cox, Direct TV, Time Warner, Charter, Cablevision and Verizon FiOS

My wife may never let me have the remote again.....This is great, Baseball 365 days a year...

Good question.

Since Coop want research because it's baseball, I called Time Warner.

No additional fee per them.

Also, MLB network will carry 26 games this year. Guess who will be anchor, Harold 'lawsuit happening" Reynolds.

I liked when he called the LL World Series.  I remember a little about the lawsuit. What are the circumstances?

Good question.

Also, MLB network will carry 26 games this year. Guess who will be anchor, Harold 'lawsuit happening" Reynolds.

I liked when he called the LL World Series.  I remember a little about the lawsuit. What are the circumstances?

I like Harold as a analyst, he was dumped by ESPN for sexual harassment.

Good question.

I like Harold as a analyst, he was dumped by ESPN for sexual harassment.

ok, I remember now. Thanks

Guest JoesBros

My Channel 35 is gone since they dumped ESPN Classic, hopefully it will fill this hole.  8)

I would hope so but where would the Southland Conference game of the week move to?

Guest JoesBros

It's my understanding that the MLB will be on the digital package, not basic.

Joey, quit being so tight and upgrade for crying out loud. ;D

Ill just spend the little xtra on gas and come watch it at your house everyday  ;D

Guest JoesBros

It's my understanding that the MLB will be on the digital package, not basic.

Joey, quit being so tight and upgrade for crying out loud. ;D

Ill just spend the little xtra on gas and come watch it at your house everyday  ;D

You will not be able to afford my cover charge or ticket prices. ;)

I didnt say I would sit INSIDE your house and watch it lol  ::)

Guest Orangeboy

My Channel 35 is gone since they dumped ESPN Classic, hopefully it will fill this hole.  8)

I would hope so but where would the Southland Conference game of the week move to?

Yeah I wouldn't want to miss that now!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476