Congrats Pirate88! (you got 8 votes in like an hour, did you cheat???) :)

bullets13

I feel cheated!!!!!!!!  I was leading and then all of a sudden I was outvoted by 8-4!!!! :D :D :D

like I said...a CC ringer is amongst us!!! ::)

I think that SETXSPORTS should launch a internal investigation into the polls.  I feel like Al Gore!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I agree!!  Something is fishy here!!!

BTW Bullets, was that Pirate you were having that gratuitous dinner with the other night...when you "forgot" your wallet at your house ??

I have got it!!!!!!!  Bullets13 and Pirate88 are the same person!!!!! :o :o :o

I'll sit the next one out, so Lazeek and YankeeDawg will have shot. I just can't help it that I'm a natural! ;):D ;D

And no, I'm not Bullets!! That's a pair of loafers I don't want to try to fill!!  ;D

LOL Pirate..I couldn't win this contest if I was the only one entered, unless of course Bullets posted a risque pic of Jennifer Aniston...but then I'd prob get banned from the board.  ;D.  Maybe I should get the wife to come up with one...she usually has something uuuhhh..sarcastically funny to say to ME !!!  ::)

I feel cheated!!!!!!!!  I was leading and then all of a sudden I was outvoted by 8-4!!!! :D :D :D

I think that SETXSPORTS should launch a internal investigation into the polls.  I feel like Al Gore!!!! ;D ;D ;D

BTW Bullets, was that Pirate you were having that gratuitous dinner with the other night...when you "forgot" your wallet at your house ??

no, that was the mrs. yankeedawg...  :o

no, that was the mrs. yankeedawg...  :o

LOL  I was wondering where she was and why she came home laughing so hard. 

I remember about a year ago, I had her crawling to me on her hands and knees after a similar situation.  SHe was begging me to come out from hiding and cowering underneath the bed  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder