Dayton's O-Line

rollinac

I feel sorry for the linebacker who goes in to make a tackle on the play where the tackle and gaurd both pull.

They just get masacred and blindsided.

Sometimes on the video Cody is running through holes in the defense that are over 10 yards wide!

Comparing last years team to this years, I give a nod up on the offensive line.

It is improved over last year.

These guys need some love...Have they given up a sack yet this season?

They've given up a few I believe but I think most were very early in the year when we were still shuffling guys around. They have done a great job and are much better than last year IMO and last year wasn't too bad.

Great Job to:

Ray Samuels

Chance McCormick

Anthony St. Julian

Caleb Lang

Aaron Ripkowski

& other reserves that have contributed. Look out for #72 Wallace Grant to possibly stay at center after filling in for Lang after he got hurt against brenham. Wallace is a big boy and did a nice job.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Hey props to the big O line and the coach! This aint the first time I've given them their due. They are definitely rockin!

How is Caleb by the way?

He broke his arm and is in a hard cast. he can still snap with his left hand like he could with his right

Wow! Your not saying he's gonna play are you?

I'll give it to Dayton their "O-Line" has done a pretty good job, but boys you'd betta get ready for some smashmouth football because that's the only way Kerrville Knows how to play!!

this game isn't going to be flag or two below?

;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Best comment you've ever made.  Look SMASHMOUTH is all the rednecks of east texas know how to play.  Spread hasn't proliferated here like other areas.  It's going to come down to which team either makes stops or gets turnovers...the offenses are evenly matched but the defensive advantage goes to Dayton. 

Won't be too many more hours now before Tivy gets to find out what they have not figured in to all of this and that is they are not able to scout Coach Stewart and his staff's play calling.You can bet being in big games many times for many years even before he took Dayton to 13 straight playoff's in a row and now back to back semi's on his resume'

These guys need some love...Have they given up a sack yet this season?

They've given up a few I believe but I think most were very early in the year when we were still shuffling guys around. They have done a great job and are much better than last year IMO and last year wasn't too bad.

Great Job to:

Ray Samuels

Chance McCormick

Anthony St. Julian

Caleb Lang

Aaron Ripkowski

& other reserves that have contributed. Look out for #72 Wallace Grant to possibly stay at center after filling in for Lang after he got hurt against brenham. Wallace is a big boy and did a nice job.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Aaron Ripkowski, man if that's not a linemans name, I don't know what is.......

AC you just sent half of the members on here looking for their dictionary.

Good point...I'll stop using big words...How about the spread aint' found its way to these parts as much as others.  Anyone else notice that 3 of the remaining 4 run the spread offense...I thought it was just a fad??

Good point...I'll stop using big words...How about the spread aint' found its way to these parts as much as others.  Anyone else notice that 3 of the remaining 4 run the spread offense...I thought it was just a fad??

touch football with pads!!

that's my favorite so far.

So is it easier to touch someone in space or when they're jammed into the line?  Then talk about actually tackling...

So is it easier to touch someone in space or when they're jammed into the line?  Then talk about actually tackling...

you know that wasn't my quote right? someone else on the board said it.

Article posted in SA paper stated that Tivy's HC  had to convince the other coaches to sign in blood to change to the spread in 07/08.They were Smashmouth like we used to be.Advantage Stewart & staff as they have fine tuned  the spread.Jake Shaw sees trouble ahead for Tivy's offense.See my other post on the game predictions a email  sent to me today from Jake.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami