Kountze 55 OF 53 Final

Wow!  This was a very very great game!  Kountze can flat out shoot the ball, they had 8 3's! 

We missed some easy shots, that was the differene because Kountze doesn't miss often at all.

Congrats ladies BOTH teams will do very well the rest of the season.

Guest bleed orange

I agree Bobcat, This was actually a good loss. Kountze has beat some very good teams and it sounds like the game could have gone either way. PLus it is always tough at Kountze. ;D Just kidding kountze fan's. I had to throw that in there because last year the Kountze fans said, " wait till ya'll come to our place". Now we are even. 8)

Hard fought game. Good for both teams to play in game situations like that this time of year....I still think Ktz could have performed better. A lot of lost oppertunites due to turnovers but over all it was a great game to watch.

Good luck on the season Lady Cats,  Go show 3A what southeast Tx is all about.

Now lets go head on in to district Kountze I have high expectations for yall this year!!! ;)

unless the tabc polls are wrong, would this be considered an upset?

no. 8 2A beating the no 5. 3A ???

The current TABC polls are about as close to being accurate as I am to being the pope  ::) ::) ::)These are 2 of the better teams in SETX this year but I gotta wonder if the folks doing the rankings have even watched a game  ??? ??? ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami