Central not intimidated by Friendswood spread

haha that makes me laugh

van meter is going to hang 100 on these clowns

Dude, why do you have to namecall everything?  You have not heard a Jag fan talk down on Friendswood or any of our other opponents.    Show a little respect for your opponent and/or this website.  We do have rules in place...

Still see the Nederland v. Friendswood comparisons...FYI - they're not in the same class.  Grogan is a better back but Nederland isn't near as big, their recievers aren't as good, and their QB is one or two steps down.  Don't go in thinking you'll shut them down like Nederland...think our team needs to make some plays on defense (turnovers) and our offense needs to score touchdowns, move the ball, and control the clock.  Hope it rains like crazy too.

Still see the Nederland v. Friendswood comparisons...FYI - they're not in the same class.  Grogan is a better back but Nederland isn't near as big, their recievers aren't as good, and their QB is one or two steps down.  Don't go in thinking you'll shut them down like Nederland...think our team needs to make some plays on defense (turnovers) and our offense needs to score touchdowns, move the ball, and control the clock.  Hope it rains like crazy too.

I understand what you are saying. But, this is something bigger than that. It"s just right for people to see what Central's done and what Friendswood has done. Ok now that's behind us now, Done with finished. Playoffs, new ball game. Now it's time to play playoff ball. Frienswood will be ready and my Jags will be ready. If you ask me 1 million times who's gonna win I'll say my Jags. I'll believe my Jags. So, convincing me and all the other Jag fans will have to take place on the field tommorrow night. The name calling and insults were straight up, foolish. It depicts that person's classless persona. Now, tommorrow two teams will strap up. One will come out victorious. Let's see the result then see who preparing for LT or Killeen next week. See yall tommorrow night buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BCJAG SIGNING OUT TIL SUNDAY MORNING  GO JAGS

I understand what you are saying. But, this is something bigger than that. It"s just right for people to see what Central's done and what Friendswood has done. Ok now that's behind us now, Done with finished. Playoffs, new ball game. Now it's time to play playoff ball. Frienswood will be ready and my Jags will be ready. If you ask me 1 million times who's gonna win I'll say my Jags. I'll believe my Jags. So, convincing me and all the other Jag fans will have to take place on the field tommorrow night. The name calling and insults were straight up, foolish. It depicts that person's classless persona. Now, tommorrow two teams will strap up. One will come out victorious. Let's see the result then see who preparing for LT or Killeen next week. See yall tommorrow night buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BCJAG SIGNING OUT TIL SUNDAY MORNING  GO JAGS

Shoot, even if it don't rain, the weather is supposed to be what, about 30 degrees? That will give new meaning to handling the rock, that leather is gonna get cold a stiff, hard to throw and catch. I wonder if the ball boys know how to keep the ball warm?

haha that makes me laugh

van meter is going to hang 100 on these clowns

I doubt it... Central has a very good defense and a ball control offense.  Friendswood could very well win this game but if they do it won't be by more than 10.  I am picking Central by 7.  afootballman... I hope friendswood is not as arrogant as you are... Pride precedes a fall.

I do worry about Friendswood being overconfident, but I think they are the better team. I certainly think Central can win if we are not complety concentrated on this game, but if we are, I think we win a fairly close game.

Stays close early, and then Da Wood pulls away.

FW-38

BMT Central-28

I do worry about Friendswood being overconfident, but I think they are the better team. I certainly think Central can win if we are not complety concentrated on this game, but if we are, I think we win a fairly close game.

Stays close early, and then Da Wood pulls away.

FW-38

BMT Central-28

who was the better team in last years superbowl by ALL numbers, New York or New England?  New England dominated every game they played but in the end they came up short... same thing could and just might happen to friendswood. Go Jags!!!!

Coach seems confident!  I see it's rubbing off on our players.   8) 8)

No, coach seems overconfident and after the loss I predict that all of the Jags fans will be blasting the coach for overlooking the Mustangs and not giving the Mustangs there props. They will make there excuses but when all is said and done they will have been beaten by a better team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83