***New Waverly vs. Dangerfield [[Comments & Predictions]]***

Guest EagleFan01

New Waverly seems to think they can be physical enough to beat Dangerfield. Me personally I don't think they can play with dangerfield... I will have to go with Dangerfield by atleast 21. I saw some film of New Waverly against Buffalo and the bison had NW 10-0 at the half and they are not very good, so I just think Dangerfield is just to much for them.

Gotta go with New Waverly!!!

New Waverly    28

Dfield              21

only 1 team has scored 28 or more on dfield all year and that was Gilmer.  I really dont think an unknown team like waverly will score at all much less 28.  however, dfield will score 21, just by the end of the 1st quarter.

I am asking my friends on SDC to take a minute out of their day and say a prayer for this young lady from Daingerfield. Her name is Amanda Bailey and she was shot twice last night. Once in the back of her head and once in her back. Her daughter plays on my softball team and they are very dear to my heart...

She was taken to the hospital last night around 9 pm after suffering gun shot wounds to the head and back. She is a single mom that has two children ages 6 and 9. The doctors removed the bullet from her head and in doing so were forced to remove a small portion of her brain that controls her motor skills. As of this morning, she is still in ICU and is listed in "very" critical condition. I will hopefully be able to update some progress on her condition in the near future. Thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers on behalf of Amanda and her two young children. She is a very strong willed young lady and we are hoping and praying that she will be able to pull through this.

**(I read this on another forum and felt compelled to bring it over to ours. Maybe with our prayers we can help)**

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami