HF longhorns

Guest wos84

what happened to yall i thought that yall were supposed to be the spoiler but it looks like yalls season got spoiled ....oh congrads on the Bridgecity game!!!!!!!!!!!lmao ;D ;D ;D :o :o

what happened to yall i thought that yall were supposed to be the spoiler but it looks like yalls season got spoiled ....oh congrads on the Bridgecity game!!!!!!!!!!!lmao ;D ;D ;D :o :o

There you are HJ HAWKS #7. I have been looking all over for you. I couldn't find you anywhere near the Silsbee-HJ game thread after the game. I guess if I were you, I wouldn't come around neither after saying HJ would kick Silsbee's you-know-what.

Now you are on here gloating. Too bad it will end this Friday night. All you'll have is basketball then and then my Tigers will make you cry again. ;D

There you are HJ HAWKS #7. I have been looking all over for you. I couldn't find you anywhere near the Silsbee-HJ game thread after the game. I guess if I were you, I wouldn't come around neither after saying HJ would kick Silsbee's you-know-what.

Now you are on here gloating. Too bad it will end this Friday night. All you'll have is basketball then and then my Tigers will make you cry again. ;D

you should go back and look at what i said about that game i thought it would be closer than what it was but silsbee is obviously the better team....i am just talking to all the people from hf that was talking crap on us and to all the people who picked us LAST in the district so yeah i am right here and i will always be here !!!!! Cleveland is a really good team and you can predict what ever you want and say what you want because we will just shut you up in basketball =]=]

you should go back and look at what i said about that game i thought it would be closer than what it was but silsbee is obviously the better team....i am just talking to all the people from hf that was talking crap on us and to all the people who picked us LAST in the district so yeah i am right here and i will always be here !!!!! Cleveland is a really good team and you can predict what ever you want and say what you want because we will just shut you up in basketball =]=]

WOW!!!!  I guess you are expecting a one and done playoff experience this year.....

Guest tigersvoice

WOW!!!!  I guess you are expecting a one and done playoff experience this year.....

My reaction exactly.  Looks like Hawks # 7 is just wrapping up the football season for Hardin-Jefferson and threatening basketball domination.  He can't decide what sport H-J can compete in.

My reaction exactly.  Looks like Hawks # 7 is just wrapping up the football season for Hardin-Jefferson and threatening basketball domination.  He can't decide what sport H-J can compete in.

that's not at all what i mean i believe any given Friday we have the ability to compete i have all the faith in the world hj can and will beat Cleveland!!!!...hj can compete in football baseball we dominate in basketball and golf !!!!!!!!!!but i am only focused on the game ahead of us and you cant say otherwise because you have no clue what i am thinking!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

that's not at all what i mean i believe any given Friday we have the ability to compete i have all the faith in the world hj can and will beat Cleveland!!!!...hj can compete in football baseball we dominate in basketball and golf !!!!!!!!!!but i am only focused on the game ahead of us and you cant say otherwise because you have no clue what i am thinking!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to see that you are THINKING at all. You are just lashing out in any direction because you know your Hawks are doomed against Cleveland in football so you fall back on the strength of the basketball squad.  H-J will again be formidable in basketball.  But nothing that you say or that I say will influence the outcome of District 21-3A basketball.  It will be what it is - a knock down drag out all the way.  Let's get it on.

im sry but you are wrong about why i say these thing i had no intent of you even reading them..i you are wrong about the game friday hj will play great just wait and see!!!!!!!

Good luck to HJ on Friday.....Sorry I chimed in, I just thought your initial post was unnecessary.

i understand but it floors me when people talk so much and keep talking even when they have nothing to show for!! yes silsbee is better we all no that but hf no they said some thing that were very wrong in some other post and i am just calling them out ....

Good luck to HJ on Friday.....Sorry I chimed in, I just thought your initial post was unnecessary.

i understand but it floors me when people talk so much and keep talking even when they have nothing to show for!! yes silsbee is better we all no that but hf no they said some thing that were very wrong in some other post and i am just calling them out ....

...and showing your immaturity in the process  ::)

What? Can't win with class?  Act like you've won a few games before.

ok you are right you got one district win and two more preseason wins against weak teams...but yeah yall did great yall played to the best of yalls ability...good job

who says im a kid....and it is funny how yall can say what yall want and talk as much trash as you can  but you cant take it when someone else says something to yall!!!!!!!!!!

ok you are right you got one district win and two more preseason wins against weak teams...but yeah yall did great yall played to the best of yalls ability...good job

I was simply pointing out that you said HF didn't win anything.  You nor I said anything about how good those teams were or weren't until I proved your statement wrong.  You said they won nothing, I told you they won games, whether the teams were good or not, they are wins.  You should think about things before you post, then you won't have to try to dig yourself out of these holes.  ::)

who says im a kid....and it is funny how yall can say what yall want and talk as much trash as you can  but you cant take it when someone else says something to yall!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny how serious you take this board...You're the type that keep the same argument and do not deviate far from it because you have nothing else to offer.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami