congrats dayton 8th, 9th, JV, and Varsity

texans

Congradulations to all Bronco & future Broncos.I think the 9th grade & JV team were undefeated until some players were moved up to varsity level then their perspective teams lost close games.Coach Stewart must be all smiles as the talent pool is deep and younger pee wee football players look to be part of a winning program @ DAYTON.Purple has power.

Guest evanwilliams

Dayton's 9th team was very tough.  I am not taking anything away from them.  I just wanted to give a shout out to Crosby.  I look forward to the next 3 years between these two teams.

Dayton's 9th team was very tough.  I am not taking anything away from them.  I just wanted to give a shout out to Crosby.  I look forward to the next 3 years between these two teams.

Congratulations Broncos!!!!

Did Dayton's freshman running back play in that game vs. Crosby?  Or did he play Varsity that week?

Did Dayton's freshman running back play in that game vs. Crosby?  Or did he play Varsity that week?

varsity

varsity

That might have changed things...

Oh boy, a smart butt from Crosby.  The last time you all got happy was when Jakarai's brother, John Gable got moved to varsity as a freshmen and you bet us then as well, on the freshmen level.  But oh, Lord when that Sr. group got to play last year, it really was not a game.  It will be the same way with this group.  So keep telling yourself it would not have mattered, it will help in the group therapy for your case of Dayton envy.

And if frogs had wings....

That is what I said,a few were moved up to varsity.The 9th grader had 120 yds.in 2 games for the Broncos on a total of 5 carries.He is a delite to watch and real fast.He should get lots of carries and yds.tonight against Kingwood Park.His last name is Delaspour(may be mispelled)for all who are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

8th grade 8-0 district champs

9th grade 7-1 district champs

JV district champs 7-1

varsity district champs

that is the funniest thing that I have ever heard.  Go freshman and little league give me a break.  Their are 1000 different divisions everyone is 1 game away from being a champ.  lmao

Now I'm confused. Are middle school and freshman records significant or not? headscratch.gif

JV district champs 7-1

varsity district champs

that is the funniest thing that I have ever heard.  Go freshman and little league give me a break.  Their are 1000 different divisions everyone is 1 game away from being a champ.  lmao

Now I'm confused. Are middle school and freshman records significant or not? headscratch.gif

Unlike other schools...

Dayton doesn't squander talent.

If I were a competing 4A school going against Dayton in the upcoming years...

The 9th grade and 8th grade records are BAD NEWS for the opposition.

The 8th graders have tons of speed and size.

ps....

They have played two basketball games and have blown out both their opponents

JV district champs 7-1

varsity district champs

Unlike other schools...

ps....

It's just that when I mentioned PN-G's freshman winning the district title this year, I got this quote from Texan:

Quote from: texans on Today at 01:45:43 PM

It kinda surprised me to see him boasting about the same not so long ago, ya know?

I understand now.  ::)

JV district champs 7-1

varsity district champs

Unlike other schools...

ps....

It's just that when I mentioned PN-G's freshman winning the district title this year, I got this quote from Texan:

Quote from: texans on Today at 01:45:43 PM

It kinda surprised me to see him boasting about the same not so long ago, ya know?

I understand now.  ::)

No it was the little league quote that got me.  The select baseball is a joke.  Like I said there are 1000 different champions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83