*Nederland vs. Vidor Updates*DOGS WIN!!!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Landry makes a key stop on 4th and 1......Jimmy Swain clutch int on a play that I thought Vidor made a big boo boo, should have kept on ground instead of trick play........Asa was Asa on TD catches from some nice balls from Bellows, plus Asa made bone crunching block to free the Man on a 80 yard jaunt, Mr Grogan. For good measure, Wareall enters the game on defense and gets the the sack to close out the win. Vidor is solid.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs on a great game and the trip to the playoffs.  The Ned offense was just as awesome as everyone has been saying, and the defense was about as weak as most have stated.  For the most part Vidor moved the ball very well against Ned, but just could not capitalize on opportunities.  I was very impressed with Grogan, but I think I was more impressed with the Bellows/ Cardenas connection.  Bellows is very impressive for such a young QB and Cardenas doesn't miss anything.  Good Luck the rest of the way.

I agree!  And most of the bad calls went against Nederland. 

not true

the refs gave yall the game

we didnt even know what happened in the last 5 minutes or so it was so messed up

the announcer didn't even know what was going on

but yes i agree there were some terrible calls for nederland also

imo those refs should never be used again

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder