Crush Tournament Results

I had to work grave yards this weekend ....

No wonder you're so good at digging yourself a hole on the field.

U working the McD tournament?

Hit Away(16U) will be playing in the Ronald McDonald.Looking forward to having BHBlue behind the plate.

U might get stuck with me.  ::)

I had to work grave yards this weekend ....

No wonder you're so good at digging yourself a hole on the field.

U working the McD tournament?

Mr. Hill, Mr. Espinoza, and I will be stealing our money at SK.  :)

You finally admit it!!! ;D

BTW where were you a couple of weekends ago, they had a really young crew, one of them made Justin look old!!

BTW where were you a couple of weekends ago, they had a really young crew, one of them made Justin look old!!

Probably working some 8U somewhere.  The coaches are freaks, but you gotta love the kids.

I will be at the first LSU tournament again this year.  I should be a good one with A&M and Ohio State coming down.  Do me a favor and have blt22 stand with you down past the dugout.  She watches the corners way too close form behing me.   :)

Probably working some 8U somewhere.  The coaches are freaks, but you gotta love the kids.

I will be at the first LSU tournament again this year.  I should be a good one with A&M and Ohio State coming down.  Do me a favor and have blt22 stand with you down past the dugout.  She watches the corners way too close form behing me.   :)

BHBlue - I didn't know you knew what "corners" are!  ;)

Thank YOU!   

Just kiddin'

Cody just called to apologize for her mother!  ;D ;D ::):o

Damn BHBLUE, I see you managed to stir things up.

I was at Dyes, Fld 5 Fri. & Sat.  Most teams I had were from out of state,  MO., Mi., NMex., Ca., Il., Co., and even

had an La.

Worked with Bart and Myra.

dang BHBLUE, I see you managed to stir things up.

I was at Dyes, Fld 5 Fri. & Sat.  Most teams I had were from out of state,  MO., Mi., NMex., Ca., Il., Co., and even

had an La.

Yeah, I guess I'll have quit discriminating against the men and start using the term "pitcher's parents" instead of "pitcher's dads".  :)

Had a good weekend at SK.  Pretty good ball being played.  I did, however, have to relieve a couple "gentlemen" of their coaching duties.  Disappointing at an event like this, but not surprising.

did, however, have to relieve a couple "gentlemen" of their coaching duties.  Disappointing at an event like this, but not surprising.

You're my hero BHBLUE!  We had it pretty quiet over at Dyess. It's a shame you had to deal with that at an exposure tournament. But imagine my surprise when I had to ask a "coach" to leave during a high school Fall ball game!  I guess I've been hanging around you too much.  ;D

Guest stircrazy

Maybe that's why OCG can't seem to get in . CC and Cheater are ALWAYS louder than they should be!!!!!!! ;D  Me and JV just have to sit back and watch the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D

did, however, have to relieve a couple "gentlemen" of their coaching duties.  Disappointing at an event like this, but not surprising.

You're my hero BHBLUE!  We had it pretty quiet over at Dyess. It's a shame you had to deal with that at an exposure tournament. But imagine my surprise when I had to ask a "coach" to leave during a high school Fall ball game!  I guess I've been hanging around you too much.   ;D

More like not enough.  You usually have a coming influence on me.  BTW, our favorite state champion coach's team came across our field.  Unfortunately, or fortunately, it was on my game off.  Had it not been for that, my ejection count would probably been up to 3.

dang BHBLUE, I see you managed to stir things up.

had an La.

Yeah, I guess I'll have quit discriminating against the men and start using the term "pitcher's parents" instead of "pitcher's dads".  :)

Had a good weekend at SK.  Pretty good ball being played.  I did, however, have to relieve a couple "gentlemen" of their coaching duties.  Disappointing at an event like this, but not surprising.

I came close to tossing a catcher.  Kept freezing the ball, turning and asking where it was.  Team was from

NM.

I only wish I would have thought of this first. And " Pitcher's Parent" just doesn't have the same ring.

I only wish I would have thought of this first. And " Pitcher's Parent" just doesn't have the same ring.

I think you're right.  I'll leave the women out of it.  Pitcher's Moms are much, much harder to deal with.  Just ask the Picther's Dads.  ;)

I think you're right.  I'll leave the women out of it.  Pitcher's Moms are much, much harder to deal with.  Just ask the Picther's Dads.  ;)

That's because "pitcher mom's" know more than the "pitcher dads" ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124