Lumberton vs. PN-G Predictions?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for L-Town and their next 2 opponents, PNG is going to be doing their absolute best to be the spoiler. I'm giving this one to L-Town again though. Final game of the year is now for District Champion.  8)

I caution you against ASSuming anything at this point. Our focus should be on PNG & PNG only.

Dont expect the L-Train to look past png I dont have to remind the kids I know Coach C will do it but we have not beat those indians yet. This could be the year but dont expect png to just lay down. They are a good team with a stud of a running back and a good coaching staff. I hope all the cars are healthy for the Train, and that we show up and pack the new stadium. Good Luck to both teams.

L-Train  24

injuns    10

[move]WHO'S NEXT???????[/move]

L Train by 14! Looks like we may win the District!

Come on blue lets talk about one game at a time.We don't want to overlook anybody.

Remember the vidor game as an example! Lumberton will be ready there is no doubt in my

mind. Coach C won't let the boys get the big head again and over look nobody.

LUMBERTON 42

PN-G  14

Oh I'm not, and yall have a good staff. Last year yall were tri-district champs, stomped Gelena Park then lost to the state champs whos running back ran all-over USC. Yall lost 10 starters on D. On offense you lost a stud in Hemmings and yalls best 3 WR and a D1AA TE.

One thing's for sure...this district has been unpredictable this year....I'm goin' with the boys from Hardin county, but it is PNG, and anything can happen.  I'm still having flash backs from this year's Vidor game.  If the train stays focused, we should come out on top.  LHS 32

png 10

We need a change don't u agree fan?

Yes, Matt is a good man but his time is up. He has been there longer than any other coach has stayed at PNG. and I don't want Long or anyone else who has ever coached there before. Would like to see a change like we did when we hired Malone. It is an attractive position, with good following and a new facility. No need to settle.

We need a change don't u agree fan?

Yes, Matt is a good man but his time is up. He has been there longer than any other coach has stayed at PNG. and I don't want Long or anyone else who has ever coached there before. Would like to see a change like we did when we hired Malone. It is an attractive position, with good following and a new facility. No need to settle.

Be careful what you wish for, Might not turn out so good. Good luck to both teams.

Guest maverick24

I haven't been able to see the Raiders alot this year but from what I hear and have seen this is not a normal year for PNG so I say the Raiders win this one. Cant  wait to get back to Lumberton to see the boys play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed