Lumberton vs. PN-G Predictions?

First of all hello old friend, I see my phone call got you on here and fired up LOL.

Now second of all I got a email from WTB accusing  me of talking bad about the Raider coaching staff and a player from the raiders. If he has told anyone else this he is telling untruths.

I said on here after the VIDOR game we were out gameplanned and out coached in the second half. those that were at the game  know what I am talking about. But its just my opinion and I also said I would take the Lumberton coaching staff over any in the district.

as for the player in question I said without this young man playing the way he did in the 4th we may not beat Ozen and gave him a game ball. I did in another post say I thought another player was stronger and may be more experienced at a position but respected our coaches choice!!!!

I in no way have talked bad about either just gave my opinion. So WTB grow up this is a chat forum!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for L-Town and their next 2 opponents, PNG is going to be doing their absolute best to be the spoiler. I'm giving this one to L-Town again though. Final game of the year is now for District Champion.  8)

I caution you against ASSuming anything at this point. Our focus should be on PNG & PNG only.

Actually I was referring to PNG's next 3 games, I figure they are going to be determined to try and knock off anyone they can, especially L-Town. IMO if, and that is if, we get by PNG and then don't lay down for LCM then as I said final game is for all the beans. Does that clarify my opinion better?

We need a change don't u agree fan?

Yes, Matt is a good man but his time is up. He has been there longer than any other coach has stayed at PNG. and I don't want Long or anyone else who has ever coached there before. Would like to see a change like we did when we hired Malone. It is an attractive position, with good following and a new facility. No need to settle.

Be careful what you wish for, Might not turn out so good. Good luck to both teams.

Definitely be careful what you wish for. LCM has had several coaches and look at where they are at. L-Town also has had a history of changing coaches as fast as underwear and it took forever before someone finally had the foresight and the huevos to actually give the job to someone already on staff that was proving a winner in the lower levels. Our last coach, Fuller was hired over the then DC Terry Poole and we saw what happened there, pass, pass, pass, punt, LOSE, whereas Coach Poole left for Hardin and took them into the post season like the next year. Don't throw a coach with a winning percentage overboard just because the team has an off year, do you think West Orange would do that?

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

If Lumberton gets pressure on Tatum consistently we should be ok. PNG will not stop our running game. I'm confident in that. We can slow down theirs. Lumberton defense is better & running game is better. I know for a fact that some of the player's from last year's Varsity team really want this win to avenge last year's loss to PNG. It has been on the mind since last year. They really want this win.

Guest band of brothers

Lumberton by 7

It will be closer than what everyone thinks... Put money on that one...

don't bet alot of money! can't see it being close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124