A Reminder for Nederland ... 2 years ago

Good job Soulja, but Central's QB this year is not even close to Williams. I think you will have to relive that video moment after this year's contest too.  :o

Runningwise, no.  He might be a better passer though.  On the video, did you happen to see who that TD pass was to?  Well, little brother is on this team and he is just as fast as that receiver. 

'Good job Soulja' - baddog .... 'Ha ha, I know.' Soulja

Wow, having to bring up past victories to cushion the blow of an upcoming Friday night butt kickin,,,,, ;D ;D

He might be a better passer than Williams was but the only thing he will be passing Friday night is GAAASSSS!!!!

Truth is this one will be a good game, I don't know yet what Nederland really has. I guess we will find out Friday night....Call me BMTSoulja1, we can talk trash before the game starts or after the game talk shoulda, coulda woulda's....See Ya... I just gotta ask this one question BMTSoulja1, how did you pick Nederland to win over Central in the pickem contest on the other website.....Come on know, you secretly trying to go with who you REALLY think has the better team or what???? ;D ;D ;D

James, you know I respect Nederland football, and you respect my Jags.  I look forward to the pregame conversation as well as the Halftime talk. 

If we put our athletes open space, we will put a lot of scores on the board.  How good will that great offense be when you are playing from behind?  Probably not as potent.

BTW, I might have to change my picks.  I was so down about the Lumberton game, it may have clouded my judgment.  ;D ;D

Good job Soulja, but Central's QB this year is not even close to Williams. I think you will have to relive that video moment after this year's contest too.  :o

Runningwise, no.  He might be a better passer though.  On the video, did you happen to see who that TD pass was to?  Well, little brother is on this team and he is just as fast as that receiver. 

'Good job Soulja' - baddog .... 'Ha ha, I know.' Soulja

Wow, having to bring up past victories to cushion the blow of an upcoming Friday night butt kickin,,,,, ;D ;D

He might be a better passer than Williams was but the only thing he will be passing Friday night is GAAASSSS!!!!

Truth is this one will be a good game, I don't know yet what Nederland really has. I guess we will find out Friday night....Call me BMTSoulja1, we can talk trash before the game starts or after the game talk shoulda, coulda woulda's....See Ya... I just gotta ask this one question BMTSoulja1, how did you pick Nederland to win over Central in the pickem contest on the other website.....Come on know, you secretly trying to go with who you REALLY think has the better team or what???? ;D ;D ;D

James, you know I respect Nederland football, and you respect my Jags.  I look forward to the pregame conversation as well as the Halftime talk. 

If we put our athletes open space, we will put a lot of scores on the board.  How good will that great offense be when you are playing from behind?  Probably not as potent.

BTW, I might have to change my picks.  I was so down about the Lumberton game, it may have clouded my judgment.   ;D ;D

Playing from behind, heck the only person playing from behind is patitan playing with my behind!!! How else does a well oiled spread offense play from, seems like they line it up and run it like they are behind every series.... You better keep your picks like they are, this one is in the bag.... See ya at the game, bottom line, let the boys leave the field healthy.....

What?  The 3 point 2nd half from Nederland?   :)

Yeah, that's true. It is also true that when you are ahead 38-7 at the half, it is hard to keep the intensity.

Does Central plan on spotting Nederland 31 points at the half again?  ;D

So ... lemme get this straight ...

A bunch of people dog certain tenacious Lumberton fans for posting about beating, well everyone but PNG last year because it was last year ...

But Soulja brings up a win over Nederland from TWO years ago???

Call me kooky, but something is stinky about that.

Let's all chant together now ...  That was then, this is now

A bunch of people dog certain tenacious Lumberton fans for posting about beating, well everyone but PNG last year because it was last year ...

I know.  I just figure it would be nice for Bulldog nation to take a trip with me down memory lane.  I think they enjoyed themselves.  :)

that's right...

special privileges for soulja and karma for starting an entertaining thread.

Lumberton may not bring up the past in any way shape or form. Especially a certain "8-7 'beatdown'..." ;D

that's right...

Lumberton may not bring up the past in any way shape or form. Especially a certain "8-7 'beatdown'..." ;D

Thanks, dude!

that's right...

hey dayton...I don't think we have to bring it up...something tells me ya'll won't forget!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho