A Reminder for Nederland ... 2 years ago

No doubt that was a butt thumpin' of huge proportions...thanks for the memories soulja!

I don't expect this year's game to get that far out of hand for either team...i think we will be looking at a fairly close one this year.

No problem.  You can always count on ol' Soulja... ;D ;D ;) ;)

Good job Soulja, but Central's QB this year is not even close to Williams. I think you will have to relive that video moment after this year's contest too.  :o

Runningwise, no.  He might be a better passer though.  On the video, did you happen to see who that TD pass was to?  Well, little brother is on this team and he is just as fast as that receiver. 

'Good job Soulja' - baddog .... 'Ha ha, I know.' Soulja

You know we put it on cruise control in the 2nd half...  ;D   LC-M shut us out last week.   ;D

Looks like the starters were still in the game.  I know because Bellows found himself on the grass for most of the second half and Cardenas and company was getting jacked up on the line. ;)

Soulja, Soulja, Soulja....... just want to warn you, you can't compare this Nederland offense to any Nederland offense you've ever seen.  I could sit here and try to educate you, but it'll be a lot quicker and easier to let you see if for yourself Friday.  You're smart, I know you'll figure it out.

You know we put it on cruise control in the 2nd half...  ;D   LC-M shut us out last week.   ;D

Looks like the starters were still in the game.  I know because Bellows found himself on the grass for most of the second half and Cardenas and company was getting jacked up on the line. ;)

I was making a joke, soulja. I remember the game vividly. I really thought we were going to blow the huge halftime lead. The Jags had me scared!

Soulja, remember that first half last year.  Take that passing game and this year's is better. Add a dominant running game with an offensive line that is learning to get nasty, and a defense that is coming into its own.  You tell me what that's gonna add up to.

Good job Soulja, but Central's QB this year is not even close to Williams. I think you will have to relive that video moment after this year's contest too.  :o

Runningwise, no.  He might be a better passer though.  On the video, did you happen to see who that TD pass was to?  Well, little brother is on this team and he is just as fast as that receiver. 

'Good job Soulja' - baddog .... 'Ha ha, I know.' Soulja

Wow, having to bring up past victories to cushion the blow of an upcoming Friday night butt kickin,,,,, ;D ;D

He might be a better passer than Williams was but the only thing he will be passing Friday night is GAAASSSS!!!!

Truth is this one will be a good game, I don't know yet what Nederland really has. I guess we will find out Friday night....Call me BMTSoulja1, we can talk trash before the game starts or after the game talk shoulda, coulda woulda's....See Ya... I just gotta ask this one question BMTSoulja1, how did you pick Nederland to win over Central in the pickem contest on the other website.....Come on know, you secretly trying to go with who you REALLY think has the better team or what???? ;D ;D ;D

Soulja, Soulja, Soulja....... just want to warn you, you can't compare this Nederland offense to any Nederland offense you've ever seen.  I could sit here and try to educate you, but it'll be a lot quicker and easier to let you see if for yourself Friday.  You're smart, I know you'll figure it out.

Show me!

I was making a joke, soulja. I remember the game vividly. I really thought we were going to blow the huge halftime lead. The Jags had me scared!

:o :o  ;D ;D

Soulja, remember that first half last year. Take that passing game and this year's is better. Add a dominant running game with an offensive line that is learning to get nasty, and a defense that is coming into its own. You tell me what that's gonna add up to.

A WO-S week 0 2008  type game, that's what!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder