NEDERLAND AND CENTRAL PREDICTIONS......

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not just yet, but there will come a time this season when some of your teams will be pulling for the Dogs to win in order to aid your playoff chances.

I think this will be a good game. Our defense can slow the run and keep them in between the 20s. That's all I ask. Let's see if Central can throw the ball.

Nederland 31

Central 17

Ned v Central is tough to pick.   After Ned got slapped around by a couple of 3As, I gave them up for dead.  I wasn't impressed by their Ozen win and LCM means nothing.  But I did see MCM and they looked dang good.  However, I'm not quite sold yet because now I don't know what to think about PNG.

Central looked very good at times against Brook, they take out Vidor, and I'm thinking they have it togethor.  Then, the Lumberton woodshed.  What the heck?  Right after Lumberton gets whipped at Vidor.

Crazy!  I'm taking the Jags by 1 at home.

Ned v Central is tough to pick.   After Ned got slapped around by a couple of 3As, I gave them up for dead.  I wasn't impressed by their Ozen win and LCM means nothing.  But I did see MCM and they looked dang good.  However, I'm not quite sold yet because now I don't know what to think about PNG.

Central looked very good at times against Brook, they take out Vidor, and I'm thinking they have it togethor.  Then, the Lumberton woodshed.  What the heck?  Right after Lumberton gets whipped at Vidor.

Crazy!  I'm taking the Jags by 1 at home.

I'm with you on all of that except and in case Nederland wins then I pick them by 1.  8)

Last week, Toups Graphics NAILED the Nederland score....

Check out the Fearless Prediction thread to see who will win....

GAME OF THE WEEK

Nederland vs Central

The Jaguars suffered a bitter defeat last week and now are staring at facing the first place Bulldogs. Nederland hasn't won an ourtight district championship in decades. A win Friday at Zaharias Stadium would be a huge step to being crowned champs. This will be a hard fought game in Beaumont. Central can ill afford another loss and the Bulldogs are on a roll. This game will come down to execution which gives the advantage to the Bulldogs. This game will be able to go either way in the fourth quarter, but it will be the Bulldogs who drive down the field in the last minutes of the game to get the go ahead score. The Bulldogs win by a touchdown in Beaumont on Friday.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

NEDERLAND 21 CENTRAL 14

We will be the bricks off of Central. TOO EXPLOSIVE! We could have put 80 on LCM if we kept our first string in. Which would have been dumb, but just saying.

And you don't think we could have done the same thing! ;)  LCM means nothing...No offense Bear Fans...Both teams will bring it, I still say Central wins! ;D

Yeah, it was LCM but still. 49 in the first half? My gosh. We will come into central and beat the brivcjs off of them. HAHA! ;D

I think beating the BRIVCJS off of people is illegal in all 50 states.

stay away from my brivcjs.

j/k   ;D

I looked it up and it's actually legal in California.  :o

Remember...

The sod at Zaharias is kept high and it tears off easily.

Alot more rain today and the field may not be able to dry off.

Could be a mud bath Friday.

If it is wet, this is one of the worst fields in the Beaumont area for turning muddy.

Just the way the "BIG NASTEEZ" like it...physical...it will be a battle...who ever thinks it will be a blowout by Nederland is...well...uh... :P ??? :o ;D

Yeah, it was LCM but still. 49 in the first half? My gosh. We will come into central and beat the brivcjs off of them. HAHA! ;D

I think beating the BRIVCJS off of people is illegal in all 50 states.

stay away from my brivcjs.

j/k   ;D

I looked it up and it's actually legal in California.  :o

figures!!!

leftwingers! >:(:D

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

BIG HOUSE MUST BE DEAF BLIND AND DUMB....LUMBERTON JUST BEAT CENTRAL AND HE IS PICKING CENTRAL TO BEAT NEDERLAND CAUSE THEY ARE BIG AND FAST.....LUMBERTON IS NOT BIG OR FAST......MAKES NO SINCE AT ALL

Look JUNKIE, let's not act like a child here now calling people names like deaf, blind, and dumb because they didn't pick your team to win. Central does have some size & speed like Big House said. You for one don't know what Lumberton has. Lumberton does have some size and we are just as fast as last year if not faster...and bigger than last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami