*Hardin vs. EC Updates*/HARDIN WINS!!!

I know all the EC fans are gonna say, "EC was looking past Hardin to Anahuac", when in reality Hardin played their butts off. They hit like crazy on defense and Villamez was a dominating force, which also means the offensive line played a heck of a game. Now, the trash talking from Hardin can begin. Since 7 on 7 started last school year EC has talked about how they would kill Hardin this year, well it looks like it's Hardin's turn to do a little mouthing and they can back it up. Congrats Hornets!!!! By the way, where is all the EC posters at who normally jump all over these treads, are they still in the bleachers?

Villemez is greaT BUT WHO WOULDN'T, RUNNING BEHIND STELLY

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddie John Stelly, dominated on defense and helped provide lots of running room. What more can you ask for from a heck of a kid, he's one of the most dedicated kids on this team and goes 100% all of the time. Good job Kaleb, what a senior year so far.

Who would have thought the Hornets would end up in the wishbone and pound these kind of yards.  Mitch is one hell of a player,  Stelly is rank between the tackles.  I believe this team has come together, imagine only 3 seniors on this team.  Bush Pilot you coached the stelly kid, (MAN), (BEAST).  Way to play O-Line great win.

I know all the EC fans are gonna say, "EC was looking past Hardin to Anahuac", when in reality Hardin played their butts off. They hit like crazy on defense and Villamez was a dominating force, which also means the offensive line played a heck of a game. Now, the trash talking from Hardin can begin. Since 7 on 7 started last school year EC has talked about how they would kill Hardin this year, well it looks like it's Hardin's turn to do a little mouthing and they can back it up. Congrats Hornets!!!! By the way, where is all the EC posters at who normally jump all over these treads, are they still in the bleachers?

Lets not forget the O-line and some of the down field blocking by the receivers also. The team earned it by contributing to these players stats. Outstanding play Hornets!!

Your are right this was a team win way to go all hornets including the junior varsity for preparation for Friday Nights

Lets not forget the O-line and some of the down field blocking by the receivers also. The team earned it by contributing to these players stats. Outstanding play Hornets!!

Hey jcampbell, let's not get ur panties in a wad, we give Stelly luv too!!!

`

Oh yeah Bubba, I mean JCampbell knows we give Stelly a great amount of love! He knows the importance of the O-Line himself since he blocked for the great A.Scott and D.Johnson. Yeah I know who he is. But back to Stelly,  IMHO (in my honest opinion) he is the heart and soul of the team. He's been a leader since he went to varsity his freshman year. A great all around athlete. I just hope he don't go to some college like Lamar (from what I'm hearing) to play ball at when there will be other greater colleges that would welcome his talent to their team that will have the potential to take him farther.

This is awesome, if Hardin keeps this up, they could clinch District Championship.

Well, DUH!  You think if Hardin wins them all, that they'll win district?  Now that I think about it, you're probably right.

yeah right they wont be district champs that was only week 2 they've got a ways to go you can keep thinkin that though:)

whoever wins district will have to play perfect football....The district is anybodies right now.  Still think EC is one of the favorites, and after this game i would have to put Hardin as a heavy favorite as well.  I didnt expect this close of a game.  I think the rest of the district will have to go through EC and Hardin.  Heck of a game the hornets played.  Good luck the rest of the year.

wow big upset glad to see hardin going to smash mouth football never uderstood why they would run the spread this year glad to see the coach actually coach and do what is best for his team with and what is the best for the personel that he has there in hardin

Quick question when was the last time hardin beat EC?

wow big upset glad to see hardin going to smash mouth football never uderstood why they would run the spread this year glad to see the coach actually coach and do what is best for his team with and what is the best for the personel that he has there in hardin

I'm not sure of the answer to that one, but I can bet its been a while. Correct me if I'm wrong but its been a few years.

I'm not sure of the answer to that one, but I can bet its been a while. Correct me if I'm wrong but its been a few years.

I think it might even go all the way back to the late 80's...I believe we did beat EC around '88-'89.

Hey jcampbell, let's not get ur panties in a wad, we give Stelly luv too!!!

`Don't leave Bolds out, nothing works unless the O-Line works and they did great keep up the food work.

Oh yeah Bubba, I mean JCampbell knows we give Stelly a great amount of love! He knows the importance of the O-Line himself since he blocked for the great A.Scott and D.Johnson. Yeah I know who he is. But back to Stelly,  IMHO (in my honest opinion) he is the heart and soul of the team. He's been a leader since he went to varsity his freshman year. A great all around athlete. I just hope he don't go to some college like Lamar (from what I'm hearing) to play ball at when there will be other greater colleges that would welcome his talent to their team that will have the potential to take him farther.

Yep, it's a sad story. He was accepted to play football at Annapolis, blew his shoulder out, ended up not going anywhere and living his dream through the SEtxsports football ranks. I can't hardly talk about it still without crying. Horrible, horrible, story, the NFL really missed out on that kid. I heard he's doing low budget late night movies for Cinemax now. What a shame.

wow big upset glad to see Hardin going to smash mouth football never uderstood why they would run the spread this year glad to see the coach actually coach and do what is best for his team with and what is the best for the personel that he has there in hardin

I heard from Haynes we defeated EC in 1993.  That's a long time to lose one team. I don't think anyone other than the kids believed they could win. Great game, they never gave up and never quit.

I am looking forward to the rest of the season. I too was concerned at the begining of the season, and after Anahuac, that it would be a long season. Jeremy, Stelly and Mitch are doing a great job of learning a new system. Great job by coaching staff finding a system that works with the personnel. With only three seniors they will only get better.

They need to stay focused this week. Too many late nights at the TVE and lack of focus could hurt this week. No easy teams in this district this year.

GOOD LUCK HORNETS      FEEL THE STING

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn