STJFL SCORES

Guest kf89

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PNG Purple junior lost to nederland Black 33-7. PNG Purple is still a couple weeks out from being game ready...these storms and a change of offense two weeks into season hurt. They had only had 5 practices on their new offensive plays so to say the least they were very hit or miss. PNG Purple had 3 fumbles on kickoff returns and alot of problems holding on to the ball and little execution things. They have 3 really good backs and a qb that can run on ya all day or sling it...2 more weeks they'll be tough.The have a couple kids on defense that will take your head off surrounded by some young first year players. They scrimidged PNG white last week and pealed of 3 or 4 td's in 20 plays and then went back yesterday and didnt score at all.....PNG white is nearly unbeatable...wouldnt suprise me if the PNg white team goes undeafeted. So when the purple team puts it together they can be really tough....young team this year so they are defenetly hit or miss and gonna all depend which team shows up. When they put it together they'll be able to mix it up with any of them, The nederland black runs a power T wedge...also nearly unstoppable at this age group....you dont know who has the ball untill their 10 yards behind the defense from my angle in the crowd...much less a 9 yo on the field....they will be really tough also due to the type of offense they run...VERY decieving. They hide the running backs about 2 yards behind the linemen squating with their tails almost touching the ground and then all run into one big pile and start walking up field together...you cant tell what is what untill they break into daylight....really strange but VERY effective at this age...gonna be really tough to stop.One thing I can say is..this league has really come a long way....SUPER for all of these kids involved win or lose. I also got to see the PNG Senior guys play Nederland...nederland won 33-0. PNg boys only have about 15 players im guessing...they have lost a couple key players for the season...gonna be a long tough season for them....Cade Scroggs is probably one of the best running backs ive EVER seen at this age...just one of those kinds who naturally get it...nederland also had a kid...#25..not sure of his name but he is also another kid that we will see some super things from on friday nights here in a few years.

anyhow just my two cents from the games i got to watch. hope it was some good info for anybody who is interested.

I remember KJ and so does this team as most of them were on the team that met them in the playoffs, as i remember he was the one that ran almost every single play kinda like the big kid on the blue team so well be more than ready for the whole team.So bring it ;D we got talent, speed and the best coaches around, and kids that like the sound of pads and helmets as the hit someone.

no, this year im not doing the emergency management thing it took too much time away from my family.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....I beg you please think he is gonna run every play. Please, Please, Please...lol...Good to hear your not in emergency management, kinda thought you were just in habit of issuing warnings.  :) :) :) Good luck to your team.

I remember KJ and so does this team as most of them were on the team that met them in the playoffs, as i remember he was the one that ran almost every single play kinda like the big kid on the blue team so well be more than ready for the whole team.So bring it ;D we got talent, speed and the best coaches around, and kids that like the sound of pads and helmets as the hit someone.

no, this year im not doing the emergency management thing it took too much time away from my family.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....I beg you please think he is gonna run every play. Please, Please, Please...lol...Good to hear your not in emergency management, kinda thought you were just in habit of issuing warnings.  :) :) :) Good luck to your team.

ha ha ha; that was funny : you wrote: "Good to hear your not in emergency management, kinda thought you were just in habit of issuing warnings"

warn away cause we know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! ha ha ha

It just seems too u he ran every play ;) Maybe because he score almost every time he touchest the football. I hope PNG key on him thinking he run the ball every play. The other kids on there team gone break PNG back if they think KJ Miller will be contain. Coach LeJune know what WOS brings too the table only if u knew NEW INDIAN. One persons doesn't make a team it takes 11 on offense and 11 on defense. Take my word WOS White Team gone come to PNG and win by 14 or more points. DON'T TALK THE TALK IF U CAN'T WALK THE WALK

The bottom line is regardless of how many times KJ or #1 on the blue team touches the ball,u cant hit what u cant catch. We dont have nightmares of a team with "2" fast kids that can hit, because we have 12 or 13 with the same description. And we also have some big ,quick d lineman. We know PN-G white will be tough . They always are.And they are very well coached. I just know that at all levels of football speed kills. And speed in little league is an even deadlier trait to have. And guess who has the fastest team in STJFL Junior division? All i can say is the league is very fortunate that #2 from the white team and #1 from the blue team are not wearing the same color jersey.  AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  When WO-S WHITE plays WO-S BLUE in the super bowl who is PN-G White gonna cheer for? ;D

It just seems too u he ran every play ;) Maybe because he score almost every time he touchest the football. I hope PNG key on him thinking he run the ball every play. The other kids on there team gone break PNG back if they think KJ Miller will be contain. Coach LeJune know what WOS brings too the table only if u knew NEW INDIAN. One persons doesn't make a team it takes 11 on offense and 11 on defense. Take my word WOS White Team gone come to PNG and win by 14 or more points. DON'T TALK THE TALK IF U CAN'T WALK THE WALK

No, he did run the ball almost all the time i sat there on the sidelines with my sons team (PNG WHITE) and watched the whole game, there was also some other little kid that ran alot also (sorry cant remember the # to give him his props) Yeah David does know what yall bring and i also do too played in HS and my son was on the white team last year when we lost in the playoffs, so ive walked the walk, have you? I can hardly wait for this game to be played i just hope IKE dont take away our season like RITA did 3 years ago

• 5 weeks later...

Holy cow, hes big!!! i saw him jogging and outrunning those kids on the Ned gold team, i know we play WOS white team, if we make it to the playoffs i think we got 2 kids that can contain him as they are big and fast, be warned tho they hit hard we left quite a few of Ned players laying on the ground after plays.

While u worried about WOS Blue Team u better be worried about WOS White Team. They are better then the WOS Blue Team and you'll see them in week Three at PNG. They have the kid name KJ and he's the one that broke PNG back in the Playoff last year. If I'm not mistaken he score 3 touchdowns against ya'll. Just hope u all can contain him but he's not the only one too worry about it's about 6 or 7 whom came take it too the house on any given play. have u ever hear speed kills, talent and well coaching beats yor every time...... DON'T TALK THE TALK IF U CAN'T

WALK THE WALK!!!!!!!!!

Well we walked the walk this weekend didnt we? it will be PNG back in the playoffs were we belong, wont be like you predicted  WOS playing WOS, i know the only reason we won was becuse KJ wasnt in the game but then again i thought he wasnt the only player on the team, like you said talent and good coaching beats you everytime!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line is regardless of how many times KJ or #1 on the blue team touches the ball,u cant hit what u cant catch. We dont have nightmares of a team with "2" fast kids that can hit, because we have 12 or 13 with the same description. And we also have some big ,quick d lineman. We know PN-G white will be tough . They always are.And they are very well coached. I just know that at all levels of football speed kills. And speed in little league is an even deadlier trait to have. And guess who has the fastest team in STJFL Junior division? All i can say is the league is very fortunate that #2 from the white team and #1 from the blue team are not wearing the same color jersey.   AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  When WO-S WHITE plays WO-S BLUE in the super bowl who is PN-G White gonna cheer for? ;D

Dont look like that gonna happen  :'( now does it stang 92? i guess well have to wait until the playoffs to see the blue team, and i fogot to tell yall we have 16 or 17 kids that can ring your bell

Vidor jr white 6

WOS 32

good game  at half 13 -6..Fourth qtr,got away from us..5 turnovers  two  or three in WOS territory..

Little  dissapointed in coach leaving #1 in there with 2 minutes to go in the game and having him score on the extra point..along with leaving him in there well after game in hand..you have well over 20 kids on the team let the others enjoy scoring....

But hey it's football right???   

Other then that good game..

I want to start off by saying, Good game PNG White.  This was a very physical and well coached team that we ran into today.  However, please don't count the WO-S Junior Team out, because of the results of this game.  You talk as if we were eliminated from the playoffs today. The season is still long, and once we get some kids healthy, we will be a force again. Not making excuses, because like I said PNG White is a strong team, we knew that coming in and respected them from day 1, but when you have 5 kids (4 starters) out in a big game like this you will feel it.  There is not much quality depth at this age.  We do have other weapons, but when you lose that many kids, the healthy ones get forced to play out of position.  KJ is quite possibly one of the most talented kids in the entire league, and if any team loses a player of his caliber, they will struggle.  He is our quaterback, and anyone that knows anything about football could see that we were out of sinc because of his abscense. That happens to any team when the QB goes out, especially since he has had the job for 3 years and counting. He will be back, and our other kids can go back to there original positions, and then you will see the real WOS White team.  I think that the kids we have filling in did a good job to keep us in position to win.  We just couldn't get our timing together, and way too many bad snaps, so the chips fell your way this time. You can say what you want to say on this board, but I know a few of PNG coaches, and I am sure that they will agree.  I am also sure that they know that they will have to see us again in the playoffs.  I don't want this to seem like I am taking anything away from PNG White, because they played a good game.  Their coaches always have them prepared, and they do a good job.  This battle has been on since flag football, and it has turned into a rival that I really enjoy.  Coach LeJune, and the rest of PNG staff, keep teaching those boys good football, and we guarantee to give you one heck of a game everytime we meet up.  Our goal coming into the season over at WOS was to have both of our Junior teams in the Super Bowl, and that is still the plan.

I want to start off by saying, Good game PNG White.  This was a very physical and well coached team that we ran into today.  However, please don't count the WO-S Junior Team out, because of the results of this game.  You talk as if we were eliminated from the playoffs today. The season is still long, and once we get some kids healthy, we will be a force again. Not making excuses, because like I said PNG White is a strong team, we knew that coming in and respected them from day 1, but when you have 5 kids (4 starters) out in a big game like this you will feel it.  There is not much quality depth at this age.  We do have other weapons, but when you lose that many kids, the healthy ones get forced to play out of position.  KJ is quite possibly one of the most talented kids in the entire league, and if any team loses a player of his caliber, they will struggle.  He is our quaterback, and anyone that knows anything about football could see that we were out of sinc because of his abscense. That happens to any team when the QB goes out, especially since he has had the job for 3 years and counting. He will be back, and our other kids can go back to there original positions, and then you will see the real WOS White team.  I think that the kids we have filling in did a good job to keep us in position to win.  We just couldn't get our timing together, and way too many bad snaps, so the chips fell your way this time. You can say what you want to say on this board, but I know a few of PNG coaches, and I am sure that they will agree.  I am also sure that they know that they will have to see us again in the playoffs.  I don't want this to seem like I am taking anything away from PNG White, because they played a good game.  Their coaches always have them prepared, and they do a good job.  This battle has been on since flag football, and it has turned into a rival that I really enjoy.  Coach LeJune, and the rest of PNG staff, keep teaching those boys good football, and we guarantee to give you one heck of a game everytime we meet up.  Our goal coming into the season over at WOS was to have both of our Junior teams in the Super Bowl, and that is still the plan.

was curious if the Coach LeJune is David LeJune?

Never said that yall were out, but some of yall counted us out before we even played and this was in reply to them, and i know its been a battle cuz my sons been with David since flag except 1 season. WOS is a tuff little team *(hard to believe some of those kids are 10) and will be hard to beat, but now were looking past and to yalls blue team. saw 2 kids with casts on their arm whats up?

one and the same, great coach, took over after Hammersmith stopped coaching, known his son since i coached him in soccer, and have been on his team ever since

ha ha ha; that was funny : you wrote: "Good to hear your not in emergency management, kinda thought you were just in habit of issuing warnings"

warn away cause we know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth! ha ha ha

still know the truth?

one and the same, great coach, took over after Hammersmith stopped coaching, known his son since i coached him in soccer, and have been on his team ever since

thanks I had coached with him back in the 90's at Kelly high school...he is a great dude

still know the truth?

The truth is that you haven't played junior blue yet. Congrats on the win, but one big win doesn't make a season. Junior white will be back. Good luck to ya'll.

still know the truth?

Are you seriously talking smack about a 9 and 10 year old football game that ended with the score 2-0? It was a great game and hard fought on both sides. Surely there is more to you than having to live through 9 and 10 year old football. Caongratulations to the jr. Indians.

I wonder if you are on the high school thread talking the same smack?

The WOS and the PNG kids have alot of fun playing each other. They know other than the super bowl it has always been the biggest game of the year. Let's not take that away from the kids. As adults I think as adults, if the kids can have and show the mutual respect then we should.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder