*WO-S vs. Nederland/WOS WINS 33-13/COMMENTS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year WOS is loaded with speed, speed, speed, but yet they do those stupid pooch kickoffs as if they are afraid of the return man.  They do this against everyone, and give up field position over and over.  I think if they would kick it deep, with all of that speed getting down there, they could pin a lot of teams deep and really put pressure on opposing offenses.  Just my opinion!!! 

Who are these announcers??!

They have predicted that no local team from 3A or 4A will make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs??

A few corrections to their on-air comments....

WO-S has in fact won 27 consecutive district games...

Nederland lost to Dayton 0-63 last year

Who are these announcers??!

They have predicted that no local team from 3A or 4A will make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs??

A few corrections to their on-air comments....

WO-S has in fact won 27 consecutive district games...

Nederland lost to Dayton 0-63 last year

Same ole knuckleheads...

Just left the game... The score does not EVEN BEGIN to describe the beatdown we were taking when I left... WOS is totally dominating the game. They look very sharp. I am very frustrated by the spread. We have a big rb who barely touches the ball.  Our D really held its own.  The big play is what is killing us.  Our offense was horrible. If not for one blown coverage by wos we would not even be on the scoreboard.  Oh well, maybe wos is just THAT GOOD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder