GTB High School Development Information

Wanting to make aware to ALL High School Players the GTB High School Select Scheduled events this Fall:

1) GTB Fall Prospect League - 2009 grad's - Invitation Only - All Games at Lamar University - Monday Nights (FULL)

2) GTB Fall Underclass League - 2010-2011-2012 grad's - Games at HS Fields and Lamar University - Wednesday Nights

3) GTB 17un Fall Program - Travel 3 tournaments, including the World Wood/Perfect Game Nationals in Ft Myers Fl.

4) HS Training with Hitting Instruction on Sundays (We have at times, College recruiters/Professional Scouts come to watch workouts)

5) HS One-Day Showcase for 2009 Grad's for College Recruiters and Professional Scouts before the NCAA Dead Period in October

I want to make clear, your high school activities come first, meaning your School Fall Ball Team and your academic priorities.

I will have a form to fill out with academic information(grades) submitted so I will have avaliable for recruiters/scouts.

We will not schedule games or workouts on the same day as your High School Fall Teams Game day, You will play for your HS Team first.

Football Players are welcomed to attend 'after' football workouts are completed.

We are here to work with Babe Ruth, Little League, and other select teams, to make it an easy transition to do both.

This is a positive environment for all involved, which includes several area HS coaches and Instructors with years of experience developing players.

Our program includes players from SE-TX and SW-LA. The goal is to build that communication-bridge between player and scout.

I recommend that each of you email me with your sons school-name, grade, and position, for I rarely have time to log this site . . so if you have

Any questions, new ideas, and/or comments, please forward to [email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami