Orange Bowl Predictions LCM VS WOS 9/5/08

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

LMAO... That's funny. Sorry LCM fans, but you have to admit, that's funny.

uh...not really.  Sounds like something my 9 year old would say.  But I guess thats the type of humor you actually get, huh?? :D

Last year the field was terrible, everyone was slipping

::) ::)  And by that you mean.......?

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

uh...not really.  Sounds like something my 9 year old would say.  But I guess thats the type of humor you actually get, huh?? :D

It was funny. Lighten up "Francis".  ;D

I think what he meant was "the field was terrible and everyone was slipping".

You must be looking for an arguement Dad! BTW you know Gasilla really doesn't get 9 year old humor yet. ;)

tell you  after i watch  the mustang play nederland

After watching two lackluster scrimmages I still have no idea about this team.We should know a little more after the Ned game.I will be looking for that fire in the eye that has been missing ...win or lose.

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

You must be looking for an arguement Dad! BTW you know Gasilla really doesn't get 9 year old humor yet. ;)

I was just trying to get a rise out of Gas, but,  BOJO = no mo...not really that funny (unless you are 9).

I know what he said...but why post that???  Just sounds like one of those..."we would have beat you by 40 if the field was dry". 

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

uh...not really.  Sounds like something my 9 year old would say.  But I guess that's the type of humor you actually get, huh?? :D

If I could just get my wife's I'd be happy (humour that is)... ;D

Hey Dad, your 9 yr old must be a witty little fellow. :D

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

I was just trying to get a rise out of Gas, but,  BOJO = no mo...not really that funny (unless you are 9).

Well, sorry man, I thought it was funny, guess I'll just have to keep that to myself and the rest of the 9yr olds around... oh and td, too. ;D

I know what he said...but why post that???  Just sounds like one of those..."we would have beat you by 40 if the field was dry". 

OK... I'm assuming this is directed to the guy who made the field comment. I think BOTH teams were pretty hampered by the field conditions.

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

I guess I can see it that way too. You know how I feel though, if I win by 1 or 100 I still win!!!!!!!!!!

BOJO  = No Mo

WOS Huge!!

Well, sorry man, I thought it was funny, guess I'll just have to keep that to myself and the rest of the 9yr olds around... oh and td, too. ;D

OK... I'm assuming this is directed to the guy who made the field comment. I think BOTH teams were pretty hampered by the field conditions.

Me and the 9 year olds get the humor. You just have to talk slow and say it twice. ;D

Guest tchawks99

Are yall talking about when the field was wet when the (BOJO-No Mo ,one mo year and I gotta go!!) coach cried after the game on the tailgate party ,or last year when WOS BEAT Lcm?  I am confused...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed