Nederland & WO-S/GAME BROADCASTED HERE WITH KLVI AND HAROLD MANN!!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You couldn't even tell they played on that field after the scrimmage on Friday.

The same can't be said for Nederland's field. It is a mess. I don't see it being in good shape for Friday night's game.

We didn't play very well last year on LCM's messy field, so maybe that's what they were thinking. Or maybe it was just that LCM played really good. If you go by how both teams played the rest of the season I would say it was a little of both.

Before the last couple of seasons, I was thinking that Nederland had probably distanced themselves from the likes of small schools like WO-S over the years.  I know WO-S is not the same as the past, so Nederland should win.  But after the thumping they took from Jasper, I dont know.

I have to go with WO-S....by 10

You couldn't even tell they played on that field after the scrimmage on Friday.

The same can't be said for Nederland's field. It is a mess. I don't see it being in good shape for Friday night's game.

We didn't play very well last year on LCM's messy field, so maybe that's what they were thinking. Or maybe it was just that LCM played really good. If you go by how both teams played the rest of the season I would say it was a little of both.

If anyone sees me on the field Thursday night with a water hose,  ITS YOUR IMAGINATION I REALLY WAS NOT THERE... ;)

WOS 28  NEDERLAND 14     

Jasper spanking Nederland in a scrimmage and Nederland picked to win the district? 

Jasper would more than likely win 20-4A in my opinion as would WO-S. I think overall the district will be down this season.

Oh Oh.  We Jake and people like him say the district is 'down' this year, that means Ozen or Central will win it lol.......

BTW, WO-S by 21....

WOS 28  NEDERLAND 14     

Jasper spanking Nederland in a scrimmage and Nederland picked to win the district? 

Jasper would more than likely win 20-4A in my opinion as would WO-S. I think overall the district will be down this season.

Oh Oh.  We Jake and people like him say the district is 'down' this year, that means Ozen or Central will win it lol.......

BTW, WO-S by 21....

Actually, I do think either Central or Ozen will win the district. My money right now is on Central. But, I think the top 4 will be Central, Nederland, Port Neches, and Ozen. I will, however, take Nederland if you are giving me 21 points.  ;D

WOS 28  NEDERLAND 14     

BTW, WO-S by 21....

Actually, I do think either Central or Ozen will win the district. My money right now is on Central. But, I think the top 4 will be Central, Nederland, Port Neches, and Ozen. I will, however, take Nederland if you are giving me 21 points.  ;D

Sucker bet alert lol.  Knowing my luck Jake, Ned's field is full of holes and the Mustangs will come out with a couple of busted hooves and y'all would pull an upset.  I'll take WO-S straight up, no points my friend

WOS 28  NEDERLAND 14     

BTW, WO-S by 21....

Sucker bet alert lol.  Knowing my luck Jake, Ned's field is full of holes and the Mustangs will come out with a couple of busted hooves and y'all would pull an upset.  I'll take WO-S straight up, no points my friend

When WOS loses it won't be because of the field it will be because they were manhandled. Dogs by 17 and that is with calling off the dogs late in the game.... ;) ;) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami