LONESTAR

Guest tchawks99

Thanks for the compliment, but right now you look to be the team to beat! Your boys played hard physical football.

Marty Marion

MYFA

alot of good ball going to be played this year..Good luck to everyone

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tchawks99

I thought Claude and the boys did a great job and put on another great Jamboree. All our teams from HJ had a great time and saw alot of good football. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming season. Go Hawks!!

Hmmm...makes you go hmmmmm.....

At the risk of making Barry's head bigger if that were possible, he looks to be the team to beat.

But!!!!!!! I think it will take D-ville to do it.

Larry you did look very good especially to be 0-10 last year but you will have to beat me for me to believe it.

08 super bowl HJ-Whit vs' D-ville

Mauriceville could make a run but needs to fix some things on offense, Silsbee just doesn't have over whelming talent this year and when they don't they usually don't win it.

At the risk of making Barry's head bigger if that were possible, he looks to be the team to beat.

Larry you did look very good especially to be 0-10 last year but you will have to beat me for me to believe it.

Mauriceville could make a run but needs to fix some things on offense, Silsbee just doesn't have over whelming talent this year and when they don't they usually don't win it.

Are you trying to say my head is big?

Guest tchawks99

quote author=captainclaude link=topic=41333.msg414828#msg414828 date=1219727398]

[/quote

Superbowl will be Hj white and Silsbee..

Deweyville gets beat in playoffs due to coach's ego getting in the way..

Deweyville will probably loose a couple of games this year, there SR team is as small of a SR team as I have ever seen, But one thing I do know when they do loose you wont hear them whining and crying and accusing every body of cheating, like alot of other people do . They will take the lost and learn from it and come out the next week a better team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deweyville coaches have A lot of work to do but like always I know they can do it

THE ONE AND ONLY 

LSUcrazy

Vidor has alot of work to do also.  We played alot of kids in different positions trying to see who has it and who doesnt have it. I was real pleased at our running game. It was a really good practice for us. We will be ready for those Longhorns Saturday!! Barry your Team did look really good. Heck all the Teams looked good. Good luck to all of the teams!!  Go Pirates!! Show em the Plank!!

Vidor has alot of work to do also.  We played alot of kids in different positions trying to see who has it and who doesnt have it. I was real pleased at our running game. It was a really good practice for us. We will be ready for those Longhorns Saturday!! Barry your Team did look really good. Heck all the Teams looked good. Good luck to all of the teams!!  Go Pirates!! Show em the Plank!!

Go Pirates!!!

Go Pirates!!!

Must be practicing to work for VISD.

WELL OVER HERE IN HORN COUNTRY WE CANT WAIT EATHER WE ARE READY TO GET BIG 0-10 ROLLING LOL I WILL SAY IT DOES SUCK HAVING 31 KIDS MAN IT A JOB IN IT SELF TRYING TO GET THEM ALL IN AND STILL WIN A GAME LOL WELL HOPE CAPTIN CLAUDE THE BEST LUCK AND EVERONE ELSE TO OH YA B.E WE ARE READY TO EAT SOME HAWK ARE AS MARTY PUTS IT I MIGHT BE EATING CROW EATHER WAY ITS GOOD JUST PUT KETCHUP ON IT LOL

LARRY

I usually do not get on here and post. But I will say that this years SR's squads look pretty close.... I will say them Vidor Pirates look middle of the Pack after watching the scrimmages this past Saturday down at Capt. Claude's House of Pain. Good luck to all teams I just hope that we can make a couple of first downs.... I do believe the most elusive back will be out of Warren... he is hard to hit square up and has excellent balance... HJ White is huge and have some decent backs..... Deweyville will come at you 100% of the time with everything they got. Capt. Claude will make sure of it....  and Cody will hit you like a runaway Mack truck headed downhill with no brakes.... Panthers have some good coaching and some quick footed kids with some heart ... Silsbee has some talent but are not as strong as they were last year ( or at least didn't show their hand ) Didn't get to see a lot of H-F ( if i know that little short legged Larry he will have some tricks up his sleeves though) , EC ( playing true Iron Man football ), Buna or H-J Blue. So no comment on them.

Good luck to all the Vidor Teams and all the LJF teams!!!

Vidor Pirates Vs Kelly Bulldogs Friday night at Pirate Stadium Ivan Croak Field @ 7:30 PM

Vidor hits you really hard and runs the ball at you like a freight train (I know this because we scrimmaged them).

-----------------Marty Marion----------Senior Head Coach Mauriceville Panthers--------------------------------

HAHAHA you gotta watch ole Marty he will try to lead you down the wrong road on certain subjects... he is trying to get attention off of that Panther team.... he is a sneaky one..... Plus he has C.L. , Mike "Big Daddy" Long, and ole "what you got to eat?" Charlie Helping him out..

Como, I would never lead you down the wrong road. Besides that we are neighbors! Although,Your practice did look good yesterday!

Marty Marion

MYFA

Well I am glad you got to see that bunch... I wish you would of let me know that you were going to come by.. At least I could of done was practiced.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83