Top RB This Year In SE Texas?

Guest Dirk Diggler

I'll throw out a name flying under the radar but RTG has to commit to the run.  If that happens, the Chance Filer of PAM could top 1,000 yards. But there has to be a serious commitment to the run....

I agree, it's got to be Michaels.

impressive as a person too. As a freshman Stump moved him up for the playoffs. He arrived at the school late for WB first playoff game and Stump told him that he would not be making the trip. The young man then ask could he use my cell phone to call his parents. He told them that it was his fault that he was late and that this would never happen again and it hasn't.

I'll throw out a name flying under the radar but RTG has to commit to the run.  If that happens, the Chance Filer of PAM could top 1,000 yards. But there has to be a serious commitment to the run....

I keep forgetting he's back at PAM. He's going to have to run the ball. the wr's are going to be pretty young this year right?

I believe this Michael guy from WB is the man, Garrett however will do big things for the 'Stangs.  I've learned my lesson, all I ever heard about years back was Chip Ambres, and then I got to see him play as a senior, the best I've ever seen in person, and still is so this day.  Never got to see Vince Young, but I did see Reggie McNeal and others, Ambres is the best I've seen.  My favorite tho is still Tremaine Lewis from WO-S, (87-88), there were better ones but this guy was a winner and the refrigerant running through his veins didn't hurt either.  He got it done.

Josh Wright PNG

Article from Max Emfinger Recruiting Site

June 10, 2008 - RB/FS JOSHUA WRIGHT^ 5-9, 195, 4.45, of Port Neches Groves, TX - Wright is a Super Combine Freak and he may be the strongest High School Football player in the country for his size. When was the last time that heard of a running back that could bench press 400 pounds, do 35 reps of 185 on the bench press, and do 20 reps of 225 on the bench press? On top of that, he has recorded at least two 4.1's in the pro-agility shuttle, including a recent one at the University of Oklahoma Football Camp. Wright has been Flying under the Recruiting Radar for the entire Spring Recruiting period, because he has been competing in the Texas State Power-Lifting Championships in which he was the Regional Champ and he then tied for the State Power Lifting Championship for his weight class.  As a junior, he rushed for a modest 866 yards, but he averaged a nice 8.4 yards per carry. He is very impressive on his highlight film. Oklahoma, Houston, Texas, and TCU are his favorite schools. Wright does not have an offer yet, but I believe that he is on the verge of getting some offers. Obviously, I have been very impressed with Wright and I have invited him to play in the 2009 All-American Bowl Game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont