Top Offensive Team in 21-AAA?

I know WO-S still has Depauldrick brother (forgot his name). But who else will be a factor on their offense. Silsbee by far from 2-A-Day look real good with their Receiver and has a top notch QB in their presence (linemen still a ???). HJ even though they bring all their starter I really don't know how they'll do. BC can't see them turning things around in just one season (experience but not talent wise). OF don't hear too much about them I can't comment on them. HF has those trick plays that I like, that what makes them the way they are but how good would they be if they didn't have such trick plays.

I know WO-S still has Depauldrick brother (forgot his name). But who else will be a factor on their offense. Silsbee by far from 2-A-Day look real good with their Receiver and has a top notch QB in their presence (linemen still a ???). HJ even though they bring all their starter I really don't know how they'll do. BC can't see them turning things around in just one season (experience but not talent wise). OF don't hear too much about them I can't comment on them. HF has those trick plays that I like, that what makes them the way they are but how good would they be if they didn't have such trick plays.

Well... WOS has returning QB- Hypolite, RB- Garrett, WR/RB- Haynes, WR- Gloston, WR- Franks, OL- Arnold, OL- Provost, OL- Roberts.

hj has an awesome offense...they have all their RB'S and recievers back from last year.....trey burrell(RB) blake venable(QB)jacoby turner(RB) garrett smith(WR) james morrison(WR) and several more skill guys and they picked up a few new linemen who are looking amazing....they will surprise alot of people this year and i cant wait to see them in action!!!! ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o

Trick plays? I am curious what you are referring to? If there was a power football team that says "here we come stop us it is HF." I saw them against BC last year but heard they were tough to stop, I saw no trick plays?

Do you remember the play when second half started and H-F returned a kickoff return for a Touchdown??

Im not sayin the smoke messed B.C. up lol

I think that was a clasic trick play though 8)

Yeah I did, the timing was perfect and very smokey.LOL But I thought that was BC smoke?

Well... WOS has returning QB- Hypolite, RB- Garrett, WR/RB- Haynes, WR- Gloston, WR- Franks, OL- Arnold, OL- Provost, OL- Roberts.

Provost has actually moved to TE and is doing really well.

I'm shocked to hear WOS will have a TE.  They aren't known much for that.

I'm shocked to hear WOS will have a TE.  They aren't known much for that.

Yes, I know. There will be a few new wrinkles added this year. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami