worst vistors side staduim

who has the worst in the area

in 22-4A = LCM

and not because they're in bad shape because the stadium is nice but because they are too small.

I agree they are to small but over the last 4 yrs the only team that has filled them completly was WOS. There is not much of a chance that the administrators will fork over any cash for that project thats the norm for any athletics at LCM.

who has the worst in the area

in 22-4A = LCM

and not because they're in bad shape because the stadium is nice but because they are too small.

I agree. I have seen PNG and BC play in LCM stadium. It is too small for the crowds. And it mixes the older generations with the younger generations. Not a good mix. There were people standing on the ground trying to see the game the years I have been there.

The Reservation: There is not enough stairs between sections. It is a potential hazard when your exiting the bleachers. With that out of the way congraulations on the new home bleachers and field.

Cornhusker, If you didnt pound away at the fine miller lites so much before the Ned-PN game then you wouldnt have to make so many trips down the stands.

Guest BreakerCoach

Thanks a bunch roughrider and now my secret is out.

Sorry, Husker. Maybe this year you can be the DD for the games. Just hang onto your wallet this time. I dont want to have to count on BC to get us home.

I have been minding my buisness on the "other" board and getting trashed here!

You know cornhuskers ritual for that game, ML & Clam Hamwiches!  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83