**NEXT YEAR**

Well I know alot of people are making predictions about how and what certain teams will do next season. So it's time for my prediction now,

In 1a I believe people, if you have the chance check up on the Brookeland Wildcats.

In 1a they are going to be the real deal, with all but 2 starters returning and losing 4 seniors overall, but have many young players coming up...

Good Luck to Coach Henson and Mullens. And to the Wildcats Next season!!!!

Well I know alot of people are making predictions about how and what certain teams will do next season. So it's time for my prediction now,

In 1a I believe people, if you have the chance check up on the Brookeland Wildcats.

In 1a they are going to be the real deal, with all but 2 starters returning and losing 4 seniors overall, but have many young players coming up...

Good Luck to Coach Henson and Mullens. And to the Wildcats Next season!!!!

Hey Dr Hoops,

I saw Brookeland play a couple times last year and they had a pretty good team.  To answer your question Evolution, Brookeland came in 2nd in district in 1A div 2 and got to the 3rd round of the playoffs.  In my opinion, Brookeland had 3 impact players, 2 guards and a post.  If they lost 2 or 3 of these players to graduation, the young players will have some big shoes to fill.  I dont know anything about Goodrich going into next year, but they beat Brookeland pretty handily twice in district last year, and unless they lost a lot of players should be the team to beat in this district.  If you reply to this thread Dr Hoops, tell us who Brookeland lost and if you know what Goodrich has returning next year.

Brookeland is actually considered part of the Eastexsports region although they are talked about on here also.  I help out with Eastexsports, if you could post over there you could possibly get some responses from people in east texas, and i would like to get some more basketball talk going on that site.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed