1a now that BS is gone whos the big dawg now?

We all know when it come down to 1a Big Sandy dominates

now that BS is out the district who going to run thing next year?

SabinePass: with the lost of 2 starts putting up and avg. of 30 points together.2 or 3 good point guards for the coach to work his offence around. young coach 2nd year?

HD:with the lost of i think 3 starter putting up around and avg of 40 point together.nobody that can replace them from jv.tied with spurger and lost 2 BS and beating everyone else .2nd year with coach 

EVADALE:losing there main man thats a guard but an ok freshmen coming.only beating 1 team high island.2nd year with coach

SPURGER: losing there big man have few good guards to fill up the hole plus big little brother.spilt with BS and HD but beat everyone else

WEST HARDIN:not sure who they losing but copeland is back for his last year. coach just need to find away to get 2 men off copeland but thats not going to happen.he is good but he got to get his team in it.FIND HELP FOR COPELAND EVEN MICHAEL JORDAN HAD PIPPEN

Not sure if it will be a surprise. I'm Taking the Copeland Oilers..lol to win the District he will be too much not enough talent in the district.

i agree WH will be the same this coming up year as they were last year just everyone else in the district is worse the 3 that make the playoffs will be WH HD and Spurger in no particular order

sounds like some real good thoughts

but personal i like going for the good underdawgs

im going for 2 teamz that west hardin and sabine pass

sabine i like there guardz and there post he kinda play old skool and west hard i like copeland game and his team they score quite points thats over looked by copelands louder numbers so u got to give it up to them also for some games

idk about west hardin but sabine only losing 2  so thats not all that bad

i think for sure spurger iz in the playoffs they had a pretty good run but the other 2 teams have a close race.

its all to early to tell. i can't wait for next year season as it all unfold.BS should never left now teams in our district might have 2 play them 1 or 2nd round.

Guest cards07

evoluation....who did yall lose this year (the 2 you mentioned)...and who do you hvae coming back? WH wont make the playoffs. spurger will. HD possibly. then its a toss up

Guest ghostt

SABINE PASS-have to others that got quite alot of playing time and we will fill in for the the two of those boys. we have 1 senior coming back and 5 juniors coming back all from the varsity. 

HD- as far as i know they have sam elliot coming back and he will be probably have the most experience as a varisty player they have plenty of losses and they need some time to rebuild.

ill finish later

only time can tell so good luck next year

Guest ghostt

EVADALE-evadale will be losing there point gaurd and i dont know anything else about them and they have a great coach so he may turn the program around.

SPURGER-spurger will be fine next year they have three players coming back that are really good point guard chase center george and i dont know the other guys name but hes a junior and i heard there coach was leaving so i guess it will be a different program but they have the potential for first or second.

WEST HARDIN-we all know they have copeland and hes a beast and he stands out among the rest so its hard to recognize the others but copeland is only getting better.

HIGHISLAND-the only guard that stood out for them was steve and i really dont know much about HI so good luck next year

only time can tell what happens

and good luck next year to all teams

evoluation....who did yall lose this year (the 2 you mentioned)...and who do you hvae coming back? WH wont make the playoffs. spurger will. HD possibly. then its a toss up

we losing Clark#34 and Almond#21.both great players. but we still have our last year starting guards and fowardz Jones#15 Wasson#25 Nguyen#11 and our post that got hurt Jones#24 all coming back as 11th and one in the 12th.

so its not that bad

Guest ghostt

HD is losing two of their starters from last year. we will have a strong starting 5 but not sure how deep we will be. should get help on the inside with gilmore moving back

my mistake i thought they were losing 4

by the way can we have the names of those you are losing

spurger

WH

HD

those are the three teams that make it in with burkville being the 4th place team

even if burkville was in our district how would they be in fornt of Sabine pass. Burkville lost to us by 45 points.and no harm to west hardin but the 2nd game we beat them by 30. i see us(Sabine pass) in the playoff for sure.2nd spot

HD is losing two of their starters from last year. we will have a strong starting 5 but not sure how deep we will be. should get help on the inside with gilmore moving back

A. Anderson, F. smith

Guest ghostt

A. Anderson, F. smith

thanks for the names and i also agree with nitro because we beat burkeville last year by 45 and beat westhardin in our second game by 27

yall need to look at last years results sabine beat west hardin and burkeville with 5 sophomores with alot of playing time and all coming back as juniors so we'll jus wait for next season

I know the Gilmores are not going to help you or your in trouble. They went to kountze and the younger one has potential to be pretty good but the older Gilmore doesn't have the legs to play and the skills are probaly not there either...

who are the Gilmores? i mean what team do they play for? just wondering since big sandy left out the basketball district did anyone join in? or is there only six teams now?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124