STJFL

Thanks Piratefan, my kids play on WO-S Blue and I tell you we were impessed with the Vidor team. They have good size and play hard. Best offensive execution we have seen in our scrimmages so far. The Pirates are going to give the teams that play them a war each week. They are well coached also. :)

thanks....all I can say is speed,speed,speed..very good host and alot of good kids on both teams...one WOS team will come up and hit you right in the mouth, and the other will spread you out and you dont know what is coming until its too late...Great job!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Piratefan, my kids play on WO-S Blue and I tell you we were impessed with the Vidor team. They have good size and play hard. Best offensive execution we have seen in our scrimmages so far. The Pirates are going to give the teams that play them a war each week. They are well coached also. :)

thanks....all I can say is speed,speed,speed..very good host and alot of good kids on both teams...one WOS team will come up and hit you right in the mouth, and the other will spread you out and you dont know what is coming until its too late...Great job!!

We appreciate all of the comments. It's good to see kids just go out and play. The Pirates were very well coached and respectful as well. If the parents were left out of it there never would be a problem in youth athletics. And yes I am a parent. Great job by both team. Good luck.

Vidor's Junior teams were very impressive.  Their team defense was aggressive, and kept fighting.  We were able to take advantage of their aggressiveness with a few play action passes, and reverses for big plays, but other than that it was hard to move the ball on them.  They have a kid who was wearing #15, he left it all on the field yesterday.  He is big, fast, and one of the most physical kids I have seen on this level.  Good Job, and thanks to all of the coaches and parents who came.  Very disciplined and controlled scrimmage that will make both teams better.  By the way, that QB in the red jersey was KJ Miller.  Remember the name, he is big time.

td,

Thanks for having us over for the Pee-Wee scrimmage.  Ya'll have a great team from what I could see.  We learned a lot and hope that we can bring it together in time for the first game on Saturday.  This storm is not helping us at all. 

My hats off to your team and your entire league's friendly attitude to our visit.

THANKS

td,

Thanks for having us over for the Pee-Wee scrimmage.  Ya'll have a great team from what I could see.  We learned a lot and hope that we can bring it together in time for the first game on Saturday.  This storm is not helping us at all. 

My hats off to your team and your entire league's friendly attitude to our visit.

THANKS

We got alot out of the scriommages. We now have a better idea of what we need to work on. I hope they helped yall too.

Thanks for the kind words.

Good Luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder