STJFL

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Vidor play on both fields? They have one real crappy field that they dont even mow, and the other they put all there money in it? Did they get the lights worked out? I bet the PREZ wont be playing on the crappy field! I'm just a concerned Parent just wanting for my sons Team to get the same treatment as the other teams! How did Vidor draw teams did they have a coaches draft or did they stack teams, cause while im watching practices those teams lopsided. One of the younger teams looks like the same team the Prez had last year, I bet if you get a last years roster from lonestar 90% of the kids are the same. Does any body know how many teams the other league in Vidor has?

Will Vidor play on both fields? They have one real crappy field that they dont even mow, and the other they put all there money in it? Did they get the lights worked out? I bet the PREZ wont be playing on the crappy field! I'm just a concerned Parent just wanting for my sons Team to get the same treatment as the other teams! How did Vidor draw teams did they have a coaches draft or did they stack teams, cause while im watching practices those teams lopsided. One of the younger teams looks like the same team the Prez had last year, I bet if you get a last years roster from lonestar 90% of the kids are the same. Does any body know how many teams the other league in Vidor has?

yes we have two fields and we will utilize both of them.they are both mowed fields. we will be sharing the fields (that was just miscommunication).there wasnt any stacked teams..If you are a parent like you say then come talk to any of the coaches at practice. if they cant answer it then they will point you in the right direction.

if you have anymore questions come see one of us and we will be happy to answer..

Piratefan..... What team or div.do you coach I will be happy to talk to you or whom ever My son plays in the SR. div. its his first year in Sr. Are you going to practice today?

Guest tchawks99

Piratefan..... What team or div.do you coach I will be happy to talk to you or whom ever My son plays in the SR. div. its his first year in Sr. Are you going to practice today?

;D :o :o

They DID NOT stack teams, they have STJFL draft rules they must follow like every other association in the STJFL.  If children are returning to a team - i.e. they are not moving up to the next division - then they DO return to the SAME team.  The only players drafted are new kids to the league, or players who have moved up, OR if a new team is formed that didn't exist the previous year.  So if one team has a large # of returning players and one doesn't, the one that doesn't gets the larger # of new players.  It is up to the individual association as to what fields are used for what teams.

Hope this helps clarify things.

TD check your email..

Thanks I got it. Actually got it from 2 different people. Both from Vidor. Yall are just good people over there. Except when you beat us. ;)

we must be good people ALL the time then..

Don't make me go get the record book out and start posting stats (as if I have any, however you know WOS87 has them all) ;D

I was told that Lumberton cancelled our scrimmage with them today. Let me know about Nederland and if yall want to do something next Tuesday.

Guest tchawks99

We might have to cancel ours for tomorrow if it keeps doing this..it wont be much except a mud bath..

I will talk to the other coach and ask him about next week..

ol' WOS87 is the man isn't he? man that guy can crunch some numbers...

P-fan.Did yall get to scrimmage?? How did yall do? how did Nederland do?

any Nederland people on here? how does all the teams from STJFL look..

WATCH OUT FOR THE NEDERLAND PEE WEE WHITE TEAM.WENT TO THE SUPERBOWL LAST YEAR AND RETURNS 5 STARTERS......3 OF THE 5 ARE SOME HEAVY HITTERS..........WATCH OUT FOR THAT #11 KID. HE WAS A L.B. LAST YEAR.IM SURE HE WILL BE THE MAN THIS YEAR....LAST NAME FERNANDEZ

Looks like there is at least one Nederland dad on here!

Vidor scrimmaged BOTH WOS jr.teams last night and WOS is a great team.

Great athletes, great coaches and the kids were real respectful.  Our Vidor team has ALOT of work to do, but WOS is pretty darn good.

man who was that QB in the redjersey on that last series?? wow!! :o;)

Thanks Piratefan, my kids play on WO-S Blue and I tell you we were impessed with the Vidor team. They have good size and play hard. Best offensive execution we have seen in our scrimmages so far. The Pirates are going to give the teams that play them a war each week. They are well coached also. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics