Who wins the Vidor vs. Lumberton game?

Who Wins? Vidor Or Lumberton?  

1. 1. Who Wins? Vidor Or Lumberton?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a slobber knocker!!

A record crowd will be on hand..(atleast on the Vidor side)

A couple years ago we had to go sit on the home side because there was no room on the visitors side..There was plenty on the Love ya Blue's side..Not alot on hand that night for the L-Town raiders!!

Not only will Lumberton win the game by two touch downs. The Field will be painted prettier than any in the area. For 2006 LR will also have a New Run through with smoke and all...sweet...I am glad we have not played at Vidors Home coming for some reason at half time there lights always go out? Vidor must not pay the light bill.

Not only will Lumberton win the game by two touch downs. The Field will be painted prettier than any in the area. For 2006 LR will also have a New Run through with smoke and all...sweet...I am glad we have not played at Vidors Home coming for some reason at half time there lights always go out? Vidor must not pay the light bill.

That's nice but I don't see how that will help ya'll win.

That's nice that yall will have a pretty field..That's about all the excitement yall are going to have this year..

The reason why our lights go out is because we have a halftime performance for our fans..If Lumberton would ever have anyone turn out to there games maybe they could have a halftime performance also..Instead of a pretty painted field that will be the prettiest in the area!!! Whoo go L-Town!!

"hold on baby"" "Look over your shoulders ,because Love ya blue is headed to town!!"

haha' date=' as a senior/kicker for varsity this year, i find this interesting, btw when we turn our lights out, it is the best halftime show you'll ever see including the super bowl[/quote']

The superbowl? Come on now! What would Jeff Foxworthy say? "You know your a Redneck (or from Vidor) if you think that your homecoming halftime is better than the Superbowl's!"

With no disrespect to Vidor, it's not a good sign for your program if you've repeatedly experienced Vidor's homecoming halftime. Teams generally schedule an easy win for homecoming. I don't doubt that the program in Lumberton can turn around. My point is that it will NOT be immediate. That doesn't count JV training, folks. Believe it or not, JV success is much less important than you think. WO-S has had some terrible JV teams and PLENTY of success at the varsity level. None of those "bad" JV teams had a bad year at varsity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317