Who wins the Vidor vs. Lumberton game?

Who Wins? Vidor Or Lumberton?  

1. 1. Who Wins? Vidor Or Lumberton?

Not only will Lumberton win the game by two touch downs. The Field will be painted prettier than any in the area. For 2006 LR will also have a New Run through with smoke and all...sweet...I am glad we have not played at Vidors Home coming for some reason at half time there lights always go out? Vidor must not pay the light bill.

this one is my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well as long as that field is painted no one stands a chance!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play talented teams in our 4 losses. Ya'll couldn't beat 5A Seguin either. Nederland was the only good team ya'll played besides St. pius or whoever.

We play talented teams in our 4 losses. Ya'll couldn't beat 5A Seguin either. Nederland was the only good team ya'll played besides St. pius or whoever.
Livingston that is 4-0 they arent anyone..

Just win one and then come back on here..and yall are a magnet school..I would be ashamed if i was yall.

Sept. 1 West Brook 7:30

Sept. 8 @ Port Arthur Memorial 7:30

Sept. 16 vs Seguin at Clear Lake 6:00 (Sat.)

Sept. 22 OPEN

Sept. 29 @ PN-G* 7:30

Ya'll haven't played near the schedule. Now back on topic. Lumberton wins!

Sept. 1 West Brook 7:30

Sept. 8 @ Port Arthur Memorial 7:30

Sept. 16 vs Seguin at Clear Lake 6:00 (Sat.)

Sept. 22 OPEN

Sept. 29 @ PN-G* 7:30

Ya'll haven't played near the schedule. Now back on topic. Lumberton wins!

you still 0-1 in district..

if i was 0-4 I would not even be on here...a Magnet school going 0-4!! that is sad! :lol:

alright, alright, alright....whooo!...I am ready! That thing about no Lumberton fans in the stands....yall better get ready...that is no longer an issue. This is gonna be a game. Yall think our loss to Dayton meant something...All that meant was that everybody is about to loose to them. This year our powerhouse teams dont seem to be as strong as usual, due partially to injuries and failing grades. I predict Dayton is about to blow almost everyone out of the water in the very same fashion that they took Lumberton. Now...nuffa that.

The Rivalry. This is actually nothing new. The farthest back I can remember it starting was when Coach Johnson left Lumberton to be the Head coach of the Pirates. I know it was really bad that year. There was some pranks and what not going between the two teams. It may be older than that. I am not sure.

As far as the game. Vidor is feelin a bit confident because of taking Nederland. Lumberton is fighting mad right now. I actually thought these guys would be a bit depressed but they aren't...THEY ARE MAD! and they are just looking for someone to take it out on! So thank Dayton on 10:00 Friday night, Vidor, cause they done shook the hive!

Guest Football

alright' date=' alright, alright....whooo!...I am ready! That thing about no Lumberton fans in the stands....yall better get ready...that is no longer an issue. This is gonna be a game. Yall think our loss to Dayton meant something...All that meant was that everybody is about to loose to them. This year our powerhouse teams dont seem to be as strong as usual, due partially to injuries and failing grades. I predict Dayton is about to blow almost everyone out of the water in the very same fashion that they took Lumberton. Now...nuffa that.

The Rivalry. This is actually nothing new. The farthest back I can remember it starting was when Coach Johnson left Lumberton to be the Head coach of the Pirates. I know it was really bad that year. There was some pranks and what not going between the two teams. It may be older than that. I am not sure.

As far as the game. Vidor is feelin a bit confident because of taking Nederland. Lumberton is fighting mad right now. I actually thought these guys would be a bit depressed but they aren't...THEY ARE MAD! and they are just looking for someone to take it out on! So thank Dayton on 10:00 Friday night, Vidor, cause they done shook the hive![/quote']

Looks like Jmark didn't eat enough of this last friday, he's ready for some more this friday, lol...

crow.jpg

well that is one definate difference between old Lumberton and new Lumberton. It is not just wishful thinking either. If you see Lumberton this year (even at the Dayton game) we dont fall apart at the end anymore. Most mistakes happen at the begginning of the game. Old Lumberton gave up after half time. This team really kicks it in high gear after halftime. I had so much respect for them because even with the loss being as bad as it was, everyone could see they really played hard the second half. We scored our TD in the second half and they only scored 14 vs. 41 in the first half. Even our critics commended our effort in the second half.

I have an extra calculator if you would like one...

I agree that their offence backed off in the 4th. but they were on in the third. and they never backed off on their defence and we were moving. but aside from all that, we had less fumbles and interceptions, and mistakes in general.

Dayton will more than likely win this district all the other playoff spaces in this district are wide open dayton was just plain out awesome the mistakes at the start of the game is what killed us and their offense did back off in the 4th but their defense stayed on the whole game as for the Vidor/Lumberton rivalery it started when Lumberton was just one game away from being in the playoffs two years in a row and Vidor beat them both times

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317